• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Downtown Disney: 16 and 18 year olds

pentex

DIS Veteran
Hi!!!!!!! We are going down in a couple of weeks. 16 year old girl, and 18 year old boy...they are not siblings, they are bf/gf. We will be staying at Saratoga which is walking to

Downtown Disney
Westside
Pleasure Island

We want to make it the best trip for them. I figured teens are the best to ask: what things do you suggest for them over there? And are they allowed in Pleasure Island clubs at that age?

Thank you for any advice... :)

You can get into most clubs but must be 21 years of age or older get into BET SoundStage Club, 8TRAX, Mannequins Dance Palace and Motion. People under 18 have to be accompanied by someone 21 years of age or older to enter Adventurers Club and Comedy Warehouse.

At DTD, I love Rainforest Cafe most; fun atmosphere. DisneyQuest is also a great idea if you have tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter