Downtown Abbey - Yay or Nay?

Definitely! I binge watched the 2 seasons until I caught up.

Loved it! Still sad that it is done. :(

Oh my goodness…Yay! Definitely! I ended up binge watching and then I ended up even paying for it on Amazon Prime or something until I caught up. I'd watch it again.

DH and I watched on Amazon Prime over about two months until we caught up about three years ago. He can only watch a couple of episodes of something at a time. We then watched the rest on public television on Masterpiece Theater. Love Downton Abbey.

Yay! Though I don't know if I could binge watch it like Game of Thrones or Dexter. I could do two episodes at a time though.

The BEST binge watching, that's how I got into that, Game of Thrones, and Mad Men. Enjoy!!!

The characters, the setting, the costuming.... all just wonderful! One of my absolute favorites!

I'm with everyone else, absolutely wonderful show, loved it and hated to see it come to an end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter