Downloading all photopass pictures at once?

PSULion

DIS Veteran
We bought memory maker. I can see all my photos without watermarks. I can pick one and download it it to my iPad, but I cannot find any way on the website or app to do them all at once like I've done in previous years.

What am I missing? I don't really have to download 300 pictures one at a time, do I??

Thanks... That works on the laptop... But I can't find any option like that on my iPad or phone.

Thanks... That works on the laptop... But I can't find any option like that on my iPad or phone.
It's using a different page formatting because you're on a mobile browser. See if you have an option to 'request desktop site' or something along those lines.

There's a "download all" button. This video is helpful:
It says the video is private. I would like to view it as I just purchased memory maker and am looking to download all the photos at once.

It says the video is private. I would like to view it as I just purchased memory maker and am looking to download all the photos at once.
After you've logged on to MyDisneyPhotoPass.com, there will be a 'Download Photos' button on the right hand side of the page Once you click that button, a informational window will open with options to either 'Cancel' or 'Download'. After clicking 'Download', you will be taken to a 'My Downloads' page. Your pictures/videos will be broken out into one or more ZIP files and each will have a 'Download' button available once the file has been created and is ready for download. There will also be a 'Download Limited License' button which you might need if you want to have the pictures printed elsewhere (like at Walgreens, CVS, etc.).

From what I remember, you have to download one at a time on a phone or iPad. And hi, fellow PSU fan!

iPads and iPhones do not have the capacity to download and expand zip files, which is how I assume the batch downloads will be bundled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter