Dowloadable monthly spreadsheet with park hours / extended hour's?

Disneyfan.UK121

Mouseketeer
Hi there.
Way back when 2016/2018) I managed to find a spreadsheet that someone had composed of all of the hours of each park including extra hours.

I know that the my disney experience app could probably show me these things but I'm old and need it in my easy to work with format excel lol.
Does anyone have a spreadsheet for May/June 2024?
I'm trying to also work out crowd calendars for these months too and found it easier to add colours to the spreadsheet so I can work out our schedule.

Or maybe there is an easier way of checking in the app and i need to get with the times?

Many Thanks

The official site only shows park hours up to and including May 16th, so I'm not sure you'll get the definitive park hours for after that date at the moment. Other sites guess, but it's so changeable day by day, I wouldn't make plans based on any other site's guesswork.

Thank you. I just saw this. Wow they used to have longer dates information when I last planned! I'll have to wait I guess. Also shocked at MK closing at 10pm when it was always midnight. I noticed there are after hours events too. When did these happen 🤔. Gosh so much has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter