Doubletree Breakfast Included or Not?

christianne

Mouseketeer
We're staying at Doubletree DTD in July (booked by redeeming Hilton Honors Points)...I'm seeing different posts as to whether the hotel offers complimentary breakfast to all guests or only if booked with Mousesavers or other special rates/codes? TIA!!

I think with Hilton points alone breakfast is not included. We just returned yesterday and I used a Mousesavers special that included breakfast. I know if you book directly on Hilton's website that they offer specials including breakfast, but you would have to specify a particular rate. Good luck.

We're staying at Doubletree DTD in July (booked by redeeming Hilton Honors Points)...I'm seeing different posts as to whether the hotel offers complimentary breakfast to all guests or only if booked with Mousesavers or other special rates/codes? TIA!!

Generally at Doubletree, Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn if you are a Hilton Honors Gold or Diamond member you get get continental breakfast for free (at some hotels they give you the full hot breakfast). The other Hilton properties (Hampton and Embassy Suites) give free breakfast to all.

Generally at Doubletree, Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn if you are a Hilton Honors Gold or Diamond member you get get continental breakfast for free (at some hotels they give you the full hot breakfast). The other Hilton properties (Hampton and Embassy Suites) give free breakfast to all.

We are Diamond, and no it isn't automatically free when it is a "restaurant"....only if you chose that as part of your member profile option. We chose to receive additional points instead of breakfast. Most times that is just fine, a few times I would have liked the breakfast......but oh well. Now if the hotel has a concierge/executive lounge then the continental breakfast, snacks etc are available no matter your profile choice. That is what we got at the DTD Hilton.

We stayed at DDT, DTS via Mousesavers so we could get the cold breakfast for free. The hot breakfast was an additional charge. At that time there was no executive lounge, not sure that has changed.

We are Diamond, and no it isn't automatically free when it is a "restaurant"....only if you chose that as part of your member profile option. We chose to receive additional points instead of breakfast. Most times that is just fine, a few times I would have liked the breakfast......but oh well. Now if the hotel has a concierge/executive lounge then the continental breakfast, snacks etc are available no matter your profile choice. That is what we got at the DTD Hilton.

We stayed at DDT, DTS via Mousesavers so we could get the cold breakfast for free. The hot breakfast was an additional charge. At that time there was no executive lounge, not sure that has changed.

That is right, they now allow you to choose. We are Diamond also and I just kept the breakfast options :) But with the price that Doubletrees and Hiltons tend to charge for breakfast (even just the continental) I think it is good value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter