Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Have to have it!!! :cool1:

How big is the tote bag? Do you recall what the smaller style looked like? Was it also a tote?

OH MY GOODNESS!! I want one of those purses!! I have never bought a designer purse before in my life but I think I may make an exception for a Disney one!! Just have to come up with a good excuse to tell my hubby!!

OK I feel as though I need this bag. Normally I am a sucker for a new handbag in general...but throw some Disney on it and I am REALLY all over it!!!

Two thumbs up for this bag!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Yes, please tell us more about the AAA discount. I may have to get one of these bags if I can get a discount too. Heck, I may buy more stuff for myself than I thought if I can get a AAA discount somewhere. :thumbsup2

Hello there! :goodvibes you can get an AAA discount if you purchase a WDW vacation package through AAA ... you get a "AAA diamond card" that is good for discounts at ALOT of places. :wizard: the bag was purchased at world of disney which gives a AAA discount for any purchase over $50 :woohoo:

Sounds like this was your first siting -- at downtown Disney? Curious if anyone has seen the Dooney & Bourke bags in any other stores -- like the Emporium on Main Street?

And -- AAA discount? Do all members get a shopping discount at World of Disney -- or does it have something to do with booking on the AAA rate?

Headed down in 10 days. Daughter and I are purse collectors -- love Dooney and Bourke! We'll need to go to downtown Disney just for the purses -- it's not always on our itinerary. . .

Thanks!

Judy

hello there, judy! :goodvibes this is the first sighting .. i was at the emporium in MK that same day and they didnt have them. the World of Disney at DTD is the only location that received them (i believe) they sold all 6 of this style bag within 4 hrs of receiving them but they will definitnely be getting more they told me. these are exclusive to WDW and DL.
the AAA discount is good with the diamond card which you receive if you book a WDW package through AAA.
hope this answers all your questions! :thumbsup2

I am trying to devise a way to go to DTD myself and buy it...Dh just bought me a LV Neverfull MM tote and that was super duper expensive...He would KILL me.But it is going to be my present to myself...it will be mine ,Oh yes, it will be mine:rotfl:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE presents from, TO me! :lmao:

So cute! Lucky you, Hallowishes.

<----- *this is me, trying not to be jealous*

BTW, do you recall what the wristlet looked like? Did it close with a zipper or a snap?

it closed with a snap i believe princess:
Kinda like this? (Sorry to ask so many questions...just trying to get a mental picture of what it looks like before I call and try to order it over the phone.)

WIG20_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter