Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://
DSC03309.jpg

After seeing your picture I am going to get the Mickey large dome satchel:lovestruc

I will be saving-which is hard for me:guilty: but I will try:littleangel:

Rachel

Perhaps she could mail it from Orlando before she leaves...

I thought the same thing but wouldn't ask her to do this. She'd have to get a box and then get to post office somehow. But if she sees this and offers, I'd take her up on it! Lisa

I went to tea this afternoon and finally saw the new purses at Summer Lace. I wish they appealed to me more. It looks like Summer Lace is still doing the free gift offer. Thought I would share a few pics.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I went to tea this afternoon and finally saw the new purses at Summer Lace. I wish they appealed to me more. It looks like Summer Lace is still doing the free gift offer. Thought I would share a few pics.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

OMG, I need to call my friend to go there and get it and the free gift!!!

OK, now I need to start begging for someone to get me a purse while they are in WDW if you still get the cosmetic bag free!!! Why can't they offer that over the phone??????:sad2:

Woooooo! I called my girlfriend and she is going to Summer Lace tomorrow!!!!!!! She will hand pick my bags and use her AP discount (she still gets the AP discount, right?).

And..... she is coming back home in 2 weeks, so no shipping!!!!

Woooooo! I called my girlfriend and she is going to Summer Lace tomorrow!!!!!!! She will hand pick my bags and use her AP discount (she still gets the AP discount, right?).

And..... she is coming back home in 2 weeks, so no shipping!!!!

I'm jealous....good for you though!!:thumbsup2

I'm having a hard time deciding what I want. Well, I know what I WANT, more like what I want this trip....

Have to spend $150 after the discount to get the free cosmetic bag.

Wristlet, letter carrier, and pouchette

or

Large wonder tote

I have been following the thread since the beginning and have read all the pages but don't see the info.

Does anyone have a picture of the dome satchel on a shoulder? I saw the pic of the pouchette posted a few pages ago and it is bigger than I thought so I was worried about the dome satchel being too big.

Jen

I'm having a hard time deciding what I want. Well, I know what I WANT, more like what I want this trip....

or

Large wonder tote

Wow, is that confirmed? The cosmetic bags free with purchase at summer lace? Then maybe we will see more wonder wristlets on ebay soon. Wish I was at disney right now.

The Pouchettes would make fabulous make up bags. They would hold a lot of make up stuff. Here is a picture of a pouchette with a wristlet inside. There are lots of slip pockets inside too that would help organize make up.
IMG_0905.jpg

Thank you for the pic. That gives me a very good visual.:)

Wow, is that confirmed? The cosmetic bags free with purchase at summer lace? Then maybe we will see more wonder wristlets on ebay soon. Wish I was at disney right now.

That's what the sign says on the picture above (and now below) our posts!:banana:

I have been following the thread since the beginning and have read all the pages but don't see the info.

Does anyone have a picture of the dome satchel on a shoulder? I saw the pic of the pouchette posted a few pages ago and it is bigger than I thought so I was worried about the dome satchel being too big.

Jen
I don't think anyone has posted a pic with the dome satchel on a shoulder. Maybe someone that has it can do that tonight? hint hint.... :)

or

Large wonder tote
How great that you have a friend that can go up there tomorrow!
I have no doubt that if you have your friend buy more bags than you need so that you can see them all and pick, that you could unload one to someone here.

Ok all you Dooney fans,

It's not Disney Dooney, but I found an awesome site for Dooney merchandise. Zappos.com was featured in my Employee Training and Development for their innovative training, HR, and customer service. After reading the case study, I went and visited the site to see what they sell.

Well guess what, they have about 1200 Dooney items. Free shipping both ways for everything - no minimum purchase. This is done so that you may try a couple items and return whatever you don't choose to keep, at no extra cost for shipping. Isn't that awesome? ( just ordered four items to try, and I have a feeling I may be keeping all of them. :laughing:

Also, they have many of the Disney Dooney styles in other prints, with several pictures for each (including on the shoulder and inside the bags), so you can get a better idea of their sizes.

So if anyone wants to check it out, here's the link. (I'm not affiliated with the site at all, just sharing my new obsession with Dooney... LOL)

http://www.zappos.com/womens-dooney-and-bourke-handbags

You are so right - Zappos is a great place to shop - I've bought many shoes from them. They can be a bit more expensive, unless you catch the stuff on sale which is what I usually do. They do indeed have a large inventory of Dooney bags and the pics are great! All of the Disney styles are available in regular Dooney patterns, so you can probably find almost all of the dis bags pics there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter