Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Apparently these were very limited --- anyone know if they are still available on the Fantasy? There is a Navy one that I am in love with!:)

I have NEVER seen these before ??
Anyone know about them ? Thanks ....
Disney Dooney & Bourke DCL Cruise Line Mini Sketch Barrel Purse

Looks like the IASW tote is already sold out online. I'm glad I got one early. I wonder if this one will end up like the haunted mansion bag, limited availability, and sky rocketing prices on ebay.

Got my IASW Dooney today from merchandise services in Cali and I love it! It is perfect and the placement fairies were in my corner when they chose my bag. So glad I broke down and ordered. It's my first Dooney ever and I'm stoked!

I've actually just begun to start collecting the Disney Dooney bags, although I have other bags by them, I recently discovered these (I'm a bit late to the game, yes). I think I want them all, especially that Tink one!

Also, hello, I'm Pammy. I'm new to the forums, nice to meet you! ~~~ヾ(^∇^)ー♪

Apparently these were very limited --- anyone know if they are still available on the Fantasy? There is a Navy one that I am in love with!:)
We are getting off the Fantasy today and they have them but only in that style.

Has anyone seen any larger pictures of the 2014 Princess Half Marathon purses? Any details on what size each purse is?

Thanks! princess:

The larger one is they typical tote size - like the brown leather or sketch tote. The smaller one is small. It comes with a strap and can be used as a crossbody. I got the smaller one since my last bag was the brown tote. Both Tink bags were completely sold out at the expo though.

As for IASW, I was at DL last weekend and they were starting to pop up more and more in the parks as well as DTD throughout the weekend. I don't think availability will be too much of an issue on that one.

So has anyone been able to find out the mystery behind the Haunted Mansion bag......why so few, why only one style, WHY are they trying to drive us batty??
The new IASW is sold out online but still there were way more of these than than the Haunted Mansion one......so confused???

I am quite sorry if this has already been asked, but searching through 216 pages was exhausting! I am in LOVE with the Dooney Sketch wallet which looks like it's finally back on the Disney Store site (sometimes I have trouble finding it there). Can anyone tell me, will the white stain/be the brunt of color transfer? I love it, but all of my items now are dark so I have no worries with them. I'm afraid to spend the money only to find out all the colors in my purse rubbed off on it!

Also, I feel like someone, somewhere posted a picture of the Sketch wallet but as a long style instead of compact. It was a picture from inside the parks. Am I crazy or does this really exist? If so, I want it!!

Sorry again if this all has been asked but after looking and looking, I started to go bleary eyed!

I am quite sorry if this has already been asked, but searching through 216 pages was exhausting! I am in LOVE with the Dooney Sketch wallet which looks like it's finally back on the Disney Store site (sometimes I have trouble finding it there). Can anyone tell me, will the white stain/be the brunt of color transfer? I love it, but all of my items now are dark so I have no worries with them. I'm afraid to spend the money only to find out all the colors in my purse rubbed off on it!

Also, I feel like someone, somewhere posted a picture of the Sketch wallet but as a long style instead of compact. It was a picture from inside the parks. Am I crazy or does this really exist? If so, I want it!!

Sorry again if this all has been asked but after looking and looking, I started to go bleary eyed!

I don't remember seeing anyone post about that happening with the wallet specifically.

I know people have had problems with color transfer on other white items, and I know that darn red lining D&B uses so often isn't always colorfast, so I definitely think it's a valid concern.

As far as I know only the black comic print is available in the long wallet in US parks.

If you're willing to spend the $$$ on one of the Japan exclusive wallets you'll have more options. The price points tend to be too high for my liking, so I don't know exactly what's available, but I've for sure seen the white comic print and the black Minnie bow print.

HTH at least a bit.

I don't remember seeing anyone post about that happening with the wallet specifically.

I know people have had problems with color transfer on other white items, and I know that darn red lining D&B uses so often isn't always colorfast, so I definitely think it's a valid concern.

As far as I know only the black comic print is available in the long wallet in US parks.

If you're willing to spend the $$$ on one of the Japan exclusive wallets you'll have more options. The price points tend to be too high for my liking, so I don't know exactly what's available, but I've for sure seen the white comic print and the black Minnie bow print.

HTH at least a bit.

Thanks so much for this - I just saw it! I forgot to check back :blush: ..So far the red lining of my purse organizer only rubbed off on the white of my Vera Bradley makeup bag, but I can't help but worry! I am worried this wallet is too tiny for me, but I do love it so! I never looked at the Japan exclusives - where do I find them? Elsewhere online? I believe I saw somewhere a Minnie bow print that was adorable! I think it was red but even black would be adorable. Thanks so much for your help!

I was the last to post here, about 2 weeks ago, but I'm back needing another opinion. Would you prefer the Sketch wallet, which can be used daily, or the Sketch wristlet? I have a bunch of purses but they are all large and I don't feel like trudging through the parks with them. I think I would also use the wristlet at home to keep my purse more organized. My only worry is that the leather strap would be ruined in a sudden Florida downpour, and I don't want water marks all over brand new leather! (Is that prissy of me? I have a few purses with leather trim and am quite anxious in bad weather!)

If price was not a deciding issue, which would you choose?

I was the last to post here, about 2 weeks ago, but I'm back needing another opinion. Would you prefer the Sketch wallet, which can be used daily, or the Sketch wristlet? I have a bunch of purses but they are all large and I don't feel like trudging through the parks with them. I think I would also use the wristlet at home to keep my purse more organized. My only worry is that the leather strap would be ruined in a sudden Florida downpour, and I don't want water marks all over brand new leather! (Is that prissy of me? I have a few purses with leather trim and am quite anxious in bad weather!)

If price was not a deciding issue, which would you choose?

i have a sketch wristlet and the wallet- i would prefer the wallet- i pretty much dont use my wristlet unless im going on a cruise and i dont need anything but a camera and my ship ID

Its Almost April......anyone see any new patterns yet for Spring, or, to commemorate their collaboration with Disney??

Its Almost April......anyone see any new patterns yet for Spring, or, to commemorate their collaboration with Disney??

Looks like one is called Sweetheart and the other I can't find a name for but it is Epcot Flower and Garden....ish
I really like the. Flower one a lot

Hi, I just contacted Disney Merchandise and they told me that the new Dooney "Sweethearts" that came out I believe the last couple days is pictured on the following site...
http://disneydooneyblog.com/

It was release in DL and WDW and all three styles have sold out :sad1: and you had to be on site to purchase them. The CM told me that another large shipment was due between May 3-14 and June 20-July 31, however she was unsure if you could purchase them through Disney Merchandise. :confused3

I can say that I actually saw the Sweethearts Letter Bag on ebay today, go figure! :eek:

There is another pattern that was out in WDW in Epcot but I did not ask about it as I was more interested in the "Sweethearts" pattern.

She did tell me that the Haunted Mansion Dooney is coming back out with a PURPLE lining instead of the red it should be any time now she told me. I want that one too especially with the purple lining!!! :goodvibes

So that is the info I got today and if anyone hears different please post!

CK in VA

I'm leaving for WDW on Saturday, looks like my family will have to put up with me going to all of the stores in search of the Haunted bag again. A cast member told me that the shop at GF is a great place to look for them, as people don't check there as often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter