Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I have NEVER seen these before ??
Anyone know about them ? Thanks ....
Disney Dooney & Bourke DCL Cruise Line Mini Sketch Barrel Purse

I just bought one on the Disney Dream 2 weeks ago. The Facebook page for Dooney Disney has a comment from a Cast. Member telling a guest that Dooney called to say they had leftover material? And they made these. When they run out, that is it. I think they should keep going!

I just bought one on the Disney Dream 2 weeks ago. The Facebook page for Dooney Disney has a comment from a Cast. Member telling a guest that Dooney called to say they had leftover material? And they made these. When they run out, that is it. I think they should keep going!

Were they also in white? How expensive? Thanks ....

I just subscribed! I'm hoping we will see some new Dooneys despite the new Vera collection getting so much hype. I'm guessing new bag announcements will be posted here?

Happy shopping everyone!

haven't been on this board for so long! are the dooneys still sold in the parks or only online?? i thought i had read that the disney dooney relationship was ending last may, but there are newer styles on ds, so will they keep making new styles? anyone with info out there?? also, i don't think i really like the new faux leather type sketch material, will they still do coated canvas like the previous styles?

The DCL sketch mini barrels are available in red, navy and yellow (no white) I read the same post that a CM stated that these are very limited supply and when they are out DB won't make any more. If you are on the DDB FB group I have pics of a yellow one on there.

haven't been on this board for so long! are the dooneys still sold in the parks or only online?? i thought i had read that the disney dooney relationship was ending last may, but there are newer styles on ds, so will they keep making new styles? anyone with info out there?? also, i don't think i really like the new faux leather type sketch material, will they still do coated canvas like the previous styles?

I just got back from WDW and they had lots of Dooneys all over. I dont know exactly which styles but i saw as good mix of everything.

They also had these adorable TokiDoki sanrio bags in the Japan Pavilion. I was so hoping for the disney style but these are super cute.

http://http://www.sanrio.com/designer-collections-tokidoki/tokidoki-x-sanrio-characters-handbag

I recently purchased by first bag while at WDW in December; it's the sketch letter carrier. I have yet to use it, as I'm afraid that my jeans will rub off on the back. This happens to all my bags. Any recommendations? Was thinking about coating it with Scotchgard? Would just making sure to clean it regularly be okay? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Has anyone heard whether runners registered for the Princess Half Marathon can pre-purchase purses? Does anyone have a link for this?

I am running the race with my Mother-in-law and sister-in-law, and we want to make sure we get a purse since the Expo opens Thursday morning, and we won't be there until Friday afternoon. princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter