Dooney & Bourke 2012 DCL bags?

Can anyone recently on the Fantasy tell me if there were any of the white sketch bags or colored wristlets available and if so, were they on sale? Thank you!!

I just got off this past Saturday and yes they had the white bags and they were on sale but I believe they sold out. I did not see the colored wristlets. By the end of the cruise all that was left was the new design.

I just got off the Dream last week and they had several of the old pattern discounted, various sizes. I was so excited though that they had the new pattern since they had said it would only be on the Fantasy for awhile and not on the other ships until summer, so when I walked into White Caps and saw it, I was so happy! I purchased the $235 one and was happy that I was able to get the 10% CC gold discount on top of it. I love the pattern I picked also. Can't wait to wear it- I'm wearing my white WDW/DLR sketch bag now (it was my first Disney Dooney) so I'll probably switch to the DCL one in July.

I just got off this past Saturday and yes they had the white bags and they were on sale but I believe they sold out. I did not see the colored wristlets. By the end of the cruise all that was left was the new design.

Thank you! I'm hoping maybe they only put out so many for each cruise. I'm not looking for myself (I already have one) but for a friend. I will be getting the new print though. Two weeks until I find out!! :)

I bought the new blue/tan bag that is $258 while I was on the Fantasy last week. When I just unpacked it, I noticed that it's missing the front D&B logo that is supposed to be stitched on the front.

Any ideas on what I should do? I can't believe I missed it not being there!

Me too.
I purchased the slightly smaller $235 version and I've also noticed there is no inaugural tag either.
Will DCL give me a tag, as I like the placement of the ship names on my bag??

Hope they still have these in September. I want the $258 one for my 30th anniversary cruise on the Fantasy.

Me too.
I purchased the slightly smaller $235 version and I've also noticed there is no inaugural tag either.
Will DCL give me a tag, as I like the placement of the ship names on my bag??

I have talked to both Disney merchandising and Dooney & Bourke. They had no idea that there was a problem with the bags. However, after a few days of researching, both called me back and said that a shipment of bags went out without the stitched logos and/or inaugural tags.

Both companies were willing to work with me to get the problem corrected. Disney was going to replace the whole bag, but Dooney & Bourke is willing to stitch the logo on the bag I already have. I really like the placement so I'm going to send it to Dooney & Bourke. Their repair shop is closed until the end of July, but the lady I spoke with gave me all the information to send it in.

Thank you! I'm hoping maybe they only put out so many for each cruise. I'm not looking for myself (I already have one) but for a friend. I will be getting the new print though. Two weeks until I find out!! :)

I think this is what they're doing.

We sailed 6/2, and I saw a thing in the Navigator that the Sketch pattern would be available in Whitecaps for 25% off.

I got there around 9am and they had one lone tote. It's happily here at home with me now, though. :rotfl:

I think this is what they're doing.

We sailed 6/2, and I saw a thing in the Navigator that the Sketch pattern would be available in Whitecaps for 25% off.

I got there around 9am and they had one lone tote. It's happily here at home with me now, though. :rotfl:

We sailed on the Fantasy on 6/16, and I was told that they were completely out of the sketch bags. (I went down to shop as soon as the stores opened after we set sail.) There was also no mention of them in any of our navigators. They first came out in 2010 so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make them any more.

The sketch tote was my first D&B bag, and it's my favorite. Hopefully, you'll be able to find one for your friend!

Any other way to purchase these other than sailing on one of the ships? Would love to have one!

Any other way to purchase these other than sailing on one of the ships? Would love to have one!

The Disney Store had some of the 2011 DCL Dream bags a few weeks ago, but I think they're sold out now. I've never seen the 2010 bags anywhere other than on Ebay, and the prices there were crazy.

Edited to add: There is a Disney D&B Facebook page, and sometimes people try to sell them over there.

I really ,ike the one on the top left, but if they have any of the older bags left on sale it wil be hard to pass up! :lmao: I would assume by mid July the sale bags will be gone :confused3

I am cruising the same time as you, and I am also hoping to find last years bag on sale (wish I had bought one on the Dream). Maybe I will run into you at the sale rack!

Pam
:thumbsup2

The Disney Store had some of the 2011 DCL Dream bags a few weeks ago, but I think they're sold out now. I've never seen the 2010 bags anywhere other than on Ebay, and the prices there were crazy.

Edited to add: There is a Disney D&B Facebook page, and sometimes people try to sell them over there.

I actually have a wristlet for sale on the Facebook page that I purchased on the Fantasy last week. I bought it especially for someone on that page, but she backed out. If you're interested, come on over there!

The sketch print bags and wristlets were nowhere to be found on the Fantasy during my cruise (6/23-30). :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter