Dooney and Bourke retro bag

Lorilais_mommie

" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the
Im looking to get one of the Dooney and Bourke reto bag when I go to to DL the September... Where can I find them in DL? Also can I find them on DCL?
Thank you

They are on the ships.

At DLR you can find them in DTD at Vault 28.

If you look on the disney store website and use the code disneypal, you can get a bag for 25% off. There might be one you like, but you have to act quickly because the offer ends tonight! Happy Shopping:)

If you look on the disney store website and use the code disneypal, you can get a bag for 25% off. There might be one you like, but you have to act quickly because the offer ends tonight! Happy Shopping:)

I didn't see the retro bag... :worried:
I know at WDW a few months back they gave you a 20% your total order at some stores before noon... But you only got this if you ate at a QS.. The night before..

You can still find the retro bags on property. These came out in the early spring and are still popular. Vault 28 is your best bet, but you may also want to check the shop in the Grand as well. They sometimes carry them. Good luck!

We just saw these bags last night at Vault 28 in DtD, Acorn Gifts in the GCH, and at Elias & Co. in DCA. There were plenty of the letter carrier style (crossbody bag) in all 3 locations. The listed price was $165.00 + tax.

We just saw these bags last night at Vault 28 in DtD, Acorn Gifts in the GCH, and at Elias & Co. in DCA. There were plenty of the letter carrier style (crossbody bag) in all 3 locations. The listed price was $165.00 + tax.

Thank you sooooo much!!!
This is my big splurge this trip.. It is also my 1st D&B purse EVER!
Is the cross body a good starter bag?

I love my crossbody bag with a different Disney print. It was a great starter bag for me. I also want to get a retro bag- I have to wait until Oct. If anyone can post pics, I would appreciate it!

Thank you sooooo much!!!
This is my big splurge this trip.. It is also my 1st D&B purse EVER!
Is the cross body a good starter bag?

You're going to love your D&B bag! Once you start collecting these, it is really hard to stop. :) The letter carrier style is a good one -- the only suggestion I would make is that, if the strap is too long for your torso (I'm short, so many purse straps are too long for me), have a few more holes punched in the strap until it fits just right. Enjoy your trip and your Dooney! :)

I saw them at World of Disney in DTD and in DCA at the big shop on the left as you walk in on Buena Vista.

Here now and been looking at these too. Just not sure about the styles of bags. They seem either too big or too small or don't zip on top. Still thinking about it. I was thinking I might get one as early birthday present but might wait. And then I can't decide on the picture. Vault 28 had more than Elias. They had the Disney charm style. But I also like the retro Disneyland one...

Here now and been looking at these too. Just not sure about the styles of bags. They seem either too big or too small or don't zip on top. Still thinking about it. I was thinking I might get one as early birthday present but might wait. And then I can't decide on the picture. Vault 28 had more than Elias. They had the Disney charm style. But I also like the retro Disneyland one...

I also had a hard time trying to pick one...
What helped was thinking what I like most about the parks..
Since I love main street and the way it makes you feel with walking down in, I picked reto...
But if you like the characters More go with the charm!

Or buy the bag in one style and the wallet in the next!!!!!

I got the bigger one during our recent trip. I debated back and forth between the cross body one and the bigger one (with both the handles and the shoulder strap). But when I started thinking about everything I like to carry in my purse, I got the bigger one and I'm glad I did.

It's my second Dooney--I got the black one with the rainbow Mickeys on it during our cruise, which I still love and will probably use in the fall and winter, and then use the white retro one during spring and summer.

Unless I can get a couple more and just change with each season...:goodvibes

I got my retro wristlet at Elias and Co and they had several styles in that print. I love how each one is slightly different because of the way the print gets cut. I had DS pick out the one HE liked most... Never thought my son would enjoy shopping for handbags LOL.

I was totally looking forward to getting one of these, but I see they only offer the mini barrel bags. So disappointed. The mini bags are too small and the other designs are way too large for my needs. Any idea why they create so many mini designs as opposed to the full size? Any word if a full barrel is in the works?

:(:(:(

You can also find them at the Clothiers on main St, at World of Disney, and at Elias and Co in DCA. You can use the 20% off coupon you will get with a lot of counter service meals at these locations-picked up a retro bag for a frien with one yesterday.

I was totally looking forward to getting one of these, but I see they only offer the mini barrel bags. So disappointed. The mini bags are too small and the other designs are way too large for my needs. Any idea why they create so many mini designs as opposed to the full size? Any word if a full barrel is in the works?

:(:(:(

I kind of had the same problem. I wanted to buy one and I looked at them all over- all the styles and patterns, even in DTD. But it seemed like they were either too small or too big. The style I liked best though, didn't zip closed. It only had a snap. I like zippers because I don't want it to be open to pick pockets or for things to fall out if it tips. So I didn't get one. Still thinking about it. Oh, and another style I liked had the handles too short to wear over my shoulder, or it had a really LONG strap which I think would look odd to use it already had handles. It just seemed like they made rather odd shapes of purses when I tried them on.

limace said:
You can also find them at the Clothiers on main St, at World of Disney, and at Elias and Co in DCA. You can use the 20% off coupon you will get with a lot of counter service meals at these locations-picked up a retro bag for a frien with one yesterday.

Hi I'm going to the parks tomorrow and intending to buy a retro Dooney. How do I try to get one of these coupons?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter