Don't Post Here!!! New 2013 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the YC lounge close totally between food offering times??? :eek: We are used to being able to get coffee and cold drinks at the GF all day long...

:

Once when we were coming back from the parks, the lounge was closed, as it does close in between for a short while, but the CM at the desk immediately jumped up when she saw we had been heading to the lounge and quickly told us she would get anything we needed. It was only 15 more minutes until it opened, so we declined and just went back to the room. So, don't think closed doors means off-limits! ::yes::

Banana Bunny has been located by lost and found and is flying up to our house!
Melinda at lost and found is awesome

I think Banana just wanted to hang out at SAB with Buzzy and Johnny Depp

(Banana is my DDs favorite stuffed animal - we left him there Saturday)

Best news I have heard all week!

:goodvibes

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :hug: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

~NM

Question..??

So it just dawned on me that as much as I might wish for magic bands for my upcoming trip... I remembered that I have an annual pass so magic band probably won't happen, but I hope it does :thumbsup2

Now on to the question... does anyone know if you set up for the fastpass + on MDE and you don't have a magic band does the set up fastpass stuff work from the room key since I have the ap and that isn't on the room key?

~N

Great news.

But aren't you jealous that Banana Bunny got to spend more time at Disney World than you did?

Question..??

So it just dawned on me that as much as I might wish for magic bands for my upcoming trip... I remembered that I have an annual pass so magic band probably won't happen, but I hope it does :thumbsup2

Now on to the question... does anyone know if you set up for the fastpass + on MDE and you don't have a magic band does the set up fastpass stuff work from the room key since I have the ap and that isn't on the room key?

~N

I was wondering the same thing as we have RO ressies for October & have AP's.

Awesome news!!

Nothing to say but :banana::banana::banana:! So glad to hear he's (she?) on the way home!

Can I just say I'm loving this FP+ more than I thought I would!! I just went in and got FP+ on our 1st MK day for BTMRR, Journey under the Sea, Splash, and HM (bonus), as well as a lunch at BOG. Then I did Soarin, TT, and Illuminations (have Soarin and TT in the a.m. then we can go back early afternoon to swim and pop over that night for preferred viewing of Illuminations!:thumbsup2

Hello....

I am off to Disney in 21 days, staying at the Yacht Club. When I sign on to the Disney website, a window pops up and says "Get Ready to Experience My Magic" Customize your MagicBands Now...does this mean, I too can try out the wrist band? Should I start customizing or wait for an email? What's a gal to do?

Thank you!
Poly princess
:

Hello....

I am off to Disney in 21 days, staying at the Yacht Club. When I sign on to the Disney website, a window pops up and says "Get Ready to Experience My Magic" Customize your MagicBands Now...does this mean, I too can try out the wrist band? Should I start customizing or wait for an email? What's a gal to do?

Thank you!
Poly princess
:

Start having fun now.

Thanks to help from our awesome Nanette I was able to book our FP+ reservations and got awesome times!!! However I can't seem to get them into our Touring Plans... That sucks royally since I worked so hard on them. Oh well, I'll make use of the 6 hr layover tomorrow I guess!!!! I got a noon FP for TSMM. Since we didn't get to ride that at all last trip for various reasons that I can't recall right now (LOL) that is awesome. :)

Heart attack tonight - I called our airline to confirm checkin times because our first leg is domestic. They told me that DD (who is flying out of an airport in my sister's hometown out west) has to go to US departures, and for my sister to go through security to accompany her she would need her passport. First that will blow the surprise (we are going to tell both kids together in the airport in Toronto when we all reunite) and second my sister's passport is expired!!!! Plus they have to be at the airport 2 hours pre-flight. I called back to see if maybe they could UN-link her reservation and got an unfriendly person but who told me that the first person was WRONG and my sister only needed a drivers license and they can go to domestic departures. But it took me almost 2 hours to get to the bottom of it. I had to work late to get ready as well. So bottom line is that I haven't packed a THING for myself or DS, I got home at 10 pm and tomorrow morning will be interesting!!!!! Oh well, I figure all I really need is my passport, my phone and my Visa. I'm not going to the moon, right? Things CAN be purchased in airports and Disney World!!!! LOL. Big problem with surprise trips and suspicious pokey boys... You can't pack in advance!!!

Bringing my laptop this trip so hopefully I'll do some live posts so you guys can enjoy them like I've enjoyed yours!

And Hubdave, SO happy that your got DDs bunny back!!! That's amazing service!!!! :)

I seriously cannot believe I will be there tomorrow. I might cry. Really. I'm just overwhelmed.

Just logged into DME and I can make FP+ selections!!!! We are 31 days out and booked at BC......now to get cracking :cool1::cool1:

Us too, saw it when I logged in. We have AP's that had to be linked so I did that, unfortunately it didn't work. I was able to order magic bands and the other members of my party were able to do fast pass plus except for me and my husband. Had to call tech support, and 2 hours later it still wasn't fixed. They are hoping to have it fixed within 24 hours. What a nightmare.

I hope you have a more positive experience!

I am looking forward to getting the magic bands.

Thanks to help from our awesome Nanette I was able to book our FP+ reservations and got awesome times!!! However I can't seem to get them into our Touring Plans... That sucks royally since I worked so hard on them. Oh well, I'll make use of the 6 hr layover tomorrow I guess!!!! I got a noon FP for TSMM. Since we didn't get to ride that at all last trip for various reasons that I can't recall right now (LOL) that is awesome. :)

Heart attack tonight - I called our airline to confirm checkin times because our first leg is domestic. They told me that DD (who is flying out of an airport in my sister's hometown out west) has to go to US departures, and for my sister to go through security to accompany her she would need her passport. First that will blow the surprise (we are going to tell both kids together in the airport in Toronto when we all reunite) and second my sister's passport is expired!!!! Plus they have to be at the airport 2 hours pre-flight. I called back to see if maybe they could UN-link her reservation and got an unfriendly person but who told me that the first person was WRONG and my sister only needed a drivers license and they can go to domestic departures. But it took me almost 2 hours to get to the bottom of it. I had to work late to get ready as well. So bottom line is that I haven't packed a THING for myself or DS, I got home at 10 pm and tomorrow morning will be interesting!!!!! Oh well, I figure all I really need is my passport, my phone and my Visa. I'm not going to the moon, right? Things CAN be purchased in airports and Disney World!!!! LOL. Big problem with surprise trips and suspicious pokey boys... You can't pack in advance!!!

Bringing my laptop this trip so hopefully I'll do some live posts so you guys can enjoy them like I've enjoyed yours!

And Hubdave, SO happy that your got DDs bunny back!!! That's amazing service!!!! :)

I can't believe you have still managed to keep it a secret from your kids. You are unbelievably strong.

I hope all goes well for you tomorrow. The Toronto airport doesn't have as much shopping as MCO, but hopefully you will find a way to pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter