Don't leave home without...

princesswendy720

DIS Veteran
We're leaving Sunday morning! What did you forget that I should remember to bring?

I plan so much of the little details I always think I'm going to forgot something totally obvious...like a toothbrush.

Tylenol and Band Aids.

For the headaches (I get them from too much time in the heat) and the blisters that may pop up.

Your spouse. :rotfl:

But seriously folks. Ponchos for $1 at walmart, $7 at the park.

We're leaving Sunday morning! What did you forget that I should remember to bring?

I plan so much of the little details I always think I'm going to forgot something totally obvious...like a toothbrush.

I'm the same way, I forget a hairbrush or socks. Last time I did forget my toothbrush and had to ask at the desk for one, lol.

Ummm...any medicine that I will need if I get sick that they won't sell at the gift shop. Like pseudophed or mucinex or any kid med that I'd have to leave and get at Wal-mart(so un-dis, even if they do have cheap stuff)and also stuff for a sick stomach. We usually stay 8-9 days and in that time, I am almost always glad as one of us almost always needs some of those items. And bottled water!

Travel packet of baby wipes. We carry them to the park. Quick way to wash up from those icecream bars and other yummy snacks.

Dollar tree has the panchos 2 for $1 (they also have glow sticks, necklaces, bracelets, and sometimes even wands for the evening at the parks). Also, don't forget your camera (and if u use one with film, don't forget the film). And little snacks for emergencies and times in your room after a full day at the parks. (and I second the battery comment...I once had to buy them, and it was $20 for 4:scared1:).

Don't forget your PJ'S! I did this on a trip to Texas. (We were travelling with my in-laws and staying in the same cabin:eek:)

We left the Disney Dollars at home. We were driving from Atlanta and we didn't remember until we got to Valdosta (almost at the FL line). We turned around and came home for them since it was a little over $700 and was supposed to have covered our dining. We have never forgotten them since. :thumbsup2 Maggie

I know you won't believe, but once we forgot undies for my 4-year-old, since she has always dressed herself, we didn't notice until on the bus for Epcot! First stop was mousegear for undies!! She would be horrified that I told this so...shhhh!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

It is always good to remember your stuff!!! But, as I have told myself 100 times: I am going to Orlando, not the moon. If I forget something it will be ok. I may have to pay more than I want for it, but I can get anything I have forgotten. This helps me with pre-vaction stress.

My life saver in June was Band Aid Brand Friction Block Stick. This stuff is amazing. No blisters at all. Put on bare feet for avoiding blisters and anywhere skin may rub!!!!:rolleyes1

Really Best Buy All Summer Long!

mister-fans...if you are going in the summer. the ones i bought at K-mart were the right size (i thought WDW ones were huge to carry)

hats....if you plan to venture out of the room early, whether to refill your coffee mug or stop at the conceirge...it always feels better to cover the bed-head

more than one pair of shoes for park-walking, sometimes just changing shoes helps tremendously

I have forgotten my Camera, a Hairbrush, had to buy a foldup Minnie Mouse one, and last trip...forgot MY ID!!:headache: They let me on the plane in Ft. Lauderdale with NO problem, but MCO was another story :rolleyes: Had to go thru a a body search, luggage had to be searched, and so on...:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter