Don't be shy calling all singles

Hello, Ashleigh, 27 (soon 28) from... well Ireland right now, but London originally o/ Most likely going Oct next year, just doing research and budgetting right now!

I usually go in the September and October timeframe because the weather is nicer. If you decide to go in October, you've gotta try out the mickeys not so scary Halloween party. They have a special firework show which is one of my favorites as far as the fireworks go.

I tried it a few years ago but traded beer for sake in Japan and decided to get a bottle of that. Let's just say that I never made it the rest of the way around after that. So are you still going to be around in September? I don't mind traveling alone but if I could enjoy time in the parks with new friends I would not be opposed at all.

sent you a PM now that you have enough posts :)

Hello, I'm Laura, I'm 25 and live in Alabama.

Looking to make some new Disney friends. :goodvibes

Hi, I'm Becky. I'm 21 from England. Thinking it would be cool to meet some Disney peeps. Currently planning a trip to Orlando for me and my best friend for next September.

Hi all, I'm single in ohio! Central ohio. I'm going down in December with my sister and aunt. Always love new friends, especially disney friends.
(Pretty sure my friends are sick of me talking disney so much )

Hi everyone! Single, 29 yo gal in the Dallas area! Just booked my first solo trip to the World in August for Villains Unleashed! Anyone else planning on heading to WDW for this event? I'm sooo excited for it!

Courtneyprincess:

Hi everyone! Single, 29 yo gal in the Dallas area! Just booked my first solo trip to the World in August for Villains Unleashed! Anyone else planning on heading to WDW for this event? I'm sooo excited for it! Courtneyprincess:

I'm going

I'm in Disney right now, staying in the Art of Animation resort. I'm a 20 year old male single if that helps at all.

Howdy,

I've been a lurker than part time post on this board in the past but decided to plunge in for more. I love Disney and my friends and family just don't understand that love. Having been once is enough they say. I need people who love Disney and all of its magic so we can experience the magic together. Lol

Im going on my first solo trip in October (20-23) before a cruise. I have a friend that lives in Orlando that I hope to see once while there but I really wanna do the majority solo (with maybe some Dismeet)!

Any single solo travels going during that time I would to love to meet up! And any advice from a solo perspective is welcomed.

I usually go in the September and October timeframe because the weather is nicer. If you decide to go in October, you've gotta try out the mickeys not so scary Halloween party. They have a special firework show which is one of my favorites as far as the fireworks go.

My trip in October is planned so I can go to the Halloween party. At first I was a little unsure doing it solo but the more I read this board the more excited I become for my first solo trip.

I'm interested it hear bout your DVC buy in if you are willing to share.

Checking in! 33-year-old single girl from South Carolina. Heading down for my first solo trip in September. Nervous, but also so so so excited!! :cutie:

27 yr old single male from across the pond (England)

Organising a spontaneous solo trip in July or September for 2 weeks, message me if you want to join. Orlando florida that is.

Single mom of 3 (13,11 & 2).
DVC owner.
I'm 40 but feel like 20.
Looking for local, single Disney friends.
:wave2:

44 year old single female from Dallas/Fort worth, Tx area.. Headed to WDW from Oct 19-24.. Anyone looking at being in the parks around that time that might be looking for someone to explore Disney with??

bettyann29 said:
44 year old single female from Dallas/Fort worth, Tx area.. Headed to WDW from Oct 19-24.. Anyone looking at being in the parks around that time that might be looking for someone to explore Disney with??

I will be there 10/20 - 10/26 solo for the most part. Friends may join for a day or two later in the week.

Hi BettyAnn, I'm there from evening of Oct. 22 through Nov. 2. I'll be solo some of the time and other times already have plans to meet up with friends, including some new friends from the DIS! It would be great to hang out together during the times we both have available. I'll be at Jellyrolls evening of Oct. 22, after a late dinner at Captain's Grille, so far meeting up with another DIS'er for the dinner. I can send you a PM this evening with more info about the other two days we're both there. Hope to meet you!

DaisyDuck001 said:
Hi BettyAnn, I'm there from evening of Oct. 22 through Nov. 2. I'll be solo some of the time and other times already have plans to meet up with friends, including some new friends from the DIS! It would be great to hang out together during the times we both have available. I'll be at Jellyrolls evening of Oct. 22, after a late dinner at Captain's Grille, so far meeting up with another DIS'er for the dinner. I can send you a PM this evening with more info about the other two days we're both there. Hope to meet you!

What time are you thinking of heading to Jellyrolls? My friends were coming Wednesday but I think they might not be there until Thursday. And are you going to MNSSH? I have been debating it but can't decide!

What time are you thinking of heading to Jellyrolls? My friends were coming Wednesday but I think they might not be there until Thursday. And are you going to MNSSH? I have been debating it but can't decide!

Hi Amfie, on Wednesday, Oct. 22, I'm having a late dinner at Captain's Grille at 8:35PM, with one other DIS'er joining me so far -- and if anyone else would like to join, I can check if I can add another person to the ADR. I'll be going to Jellyrolls right after that dinner, which I'm guessing could mean arriving at Jellyrolls around 9:45 PM, give or take a little.

Yes, I'm going to MNSSHP on Thursday, Oct. 23. Still looking forward to meeting you that day for Coral Reef lunch. After lunch I plan to be in Epcot for a while, then head over to MK in mid-afternoon, thinking early dinner at Cosmic Ray's, before MNSSHP. You're welcome to join me for any of that.

Also I have a spot available for someone to join me for my dinner reservation at Ohana on Sunday evening, Oct. 26.

Hello, I'm 33 m from New Orleans I'll be in WDW on 9/30 - 10/4 for my first solo trip and only 2nd trip to WDW and hopefully loads of F&W which also a first. (All tips, advice, for solo fun is welcome even though I'm reading up) I'm also considering MNSSHP, sounds like a good time or at least short lines for rides. Anyone like to share a ride, drink, or just a quick chat feel free to hit me up. Also will be doing Universal 10/4 - 10/7 for my first HHN's too.

Thanks

DaisyDuck001 said:
Hi Amfie, on Wednesday, Oct. 22, I'm having a late dinner at Captain's Grille at 8:35PM, with one other DIS'er joining me so far -- and if anyone else would like to join, I can check if I can add another person to the ADR. I'll be going to Jellyrolls right after that dinner, which I'm guessing could mean arriving at Jellyrolls around 9:45 PM, give or take a little.

Yes, I'm going to MNSSHP on Thursday, Oct. 23. Still looking forward to meeting you that day for Coral Reef lunch. After lunch I plan to be in Epcot for a while, then head over to MK in mid-afternoon, thinking early dinner at Cosmic Ray's, before MNSSHP. You're welcome to join me for any of that.

Also I have a spot available for someone to join me for my dinner reservation at Ohana on Sunday evening, Oct. 26.

Looking forward to lunch! Still debating parks and its all dependent on if/when my friends join. They are going to be there at least Thursday-Sunday but Friday they have an event to attend. Paulie has never been to Disney and I know MK and EP are on the list. Trying to see if Thursday night for MNSSH will work with them.

I keep making lunch/dinner resos and then change my mind LOL. Only thing set in stone is lunch with you and Friday my mom and her bf are coming up for lunch at Beaches and Cream.

So many things I want to do...so few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter