Don't be shy calling all singles

Guess at 23 there is not much light at the end of the tunnel eh? :P

Least I still love Disney... just waiting to pass ROFR then I'll be able to get my fix even more easily and regularly haha

Guess at 23 there is not much light at the end of the tunnel eh? :P Least I still love Disney... just waiting to pass ROFR then I'll be able to get my fix even more easily and regularly haha

Nah. Lol. We just get less idiotic. At least some of is do. Some get more

I always remember this quote from John Lennon... "As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot."

Hello everyone, I'm a 38 year old female living in the lovely Phoenix valley (well it's lovely right now) and have a secret love for Disney. Since I have no kids to obsess over I do my obsessing over traveling which usually entails a Disney vacation. I haven't done solo to Disney yet but thinking about it since my family is too broke or too busy to go. ;)

Hello everyone!

33-year-old single guy from Oregon here.

I recently made my first trip to Disney World to do the Dopey Challenge and I am now hooked. I plan to return for marathon weekend every year as an incentive to help keep me in shape. Also I wasn't able to sample all the beers at world showcase so I'll have to keep coming back until I do :)

Hello everyone! 33-year-old single guy from Oregon here. I recently made my first trip to Disney World to do the Dopey Challenge and I am now hooked. I plan to return for marathon weekend every year as an incentive to help keep me in shape. Also I wasn't able to sample all the beers at world showcase so I'll have to keep coming back until I do :)

That's awesome James! I'm running the Princess Half (Glass Slipper Challenge) in February ... After the Everest Challenge last year I'm hooked on the Disney races :)

I'm a 36-year-old single guy living in Los Angeles (and I can't believe I didn't know about this thread until today!). If any of you ladies ever make it out to Disneyland and want to meet up shoot me a PM. Nothing beats drinks at Trader Sam's!

Wished I lived closer to either of the parks. Haven't been to DL since 2005. Did get to WDW last November for food and wine festival and loved it. Hoping to go this November and run another 5k. Not quite up to longer races yet. Have a 1/2 on my bucket list. (And would have to be done disney style)

Ive been thinking of a trip to DL - hopefully this summer...I would love to run the Disneyland Half in Aug and maybe try my hand at the Dumbo Double Dare :goodvibes Its just so hard to tear myself away from WDW..to me that is home.

Wished I lived closer to either of the parks. Haven't been to DL since 2005. Did get to WDW last November for food and wine festival and loved it. Hoping to go this November and run another 5k. Not quite up to longer races yet. Have a 1/2 on my bucket list. (And would have to be done disney style)

I've been really wanting to go to that festival for some time now...hopefully I can make it out there this year! ^^

I'm so jealous of all of you folks who have done the Disney races. Would you believe I've just heard of them? What fun! Sure beats doing the races up here in the great white north in three feet of snowy winter wonderland..

Im a 38 year old single female from NY who is a Disney addict LOL - just got home from a week at WDW with the family and booked my first solo trip for this May! :) YAY!!

Ok, I think I've finally read through the whole thread, just wanted to pop back in an formally say hello. Woke up to chilly tempuratures again today- guess I wont be working towards a Disney Run in this weather. Here in Michigan, we're slated to get hit again tonight. Anyone else expecting more winter weather?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter