Donald's Retreat Windsor Hills

debbie77

Earning My Ears
We are looking at booking Donald's Retreat in Windsor Hills. This house is managed by Oasis Vacation Rentals. Cannot find any reviews for home. Any input on this home or experience with Oasis would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Debbie

We used to rent a property direct from an owner at Windsor Hills that was managed by the same company. They seemed very responsive to any issues we had (not major), but that is my only experience I am afraid.

I did a quick google and it has been added on homeaway.co.uk (without any reviews) and says it is managed by Iain Robinson, who also manages Oasis Vacation, perhaps they have just took it on?

I just did a quick search on VRBO for 6BR homes in Windsor Hills. There are quite a few and all in the same price range as Donald's Retreat. Many of the ones listed on VRBO have reviews that are high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter