• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Donalds Dino Land Bash Times?

I understand. I was just clarifying that none of them are also located at AO. We haven’t been there since it moved for Pandora, but we saw Donald in there last time too.

Just don’t want to stand in line twice to did the same character ;-)

Ah, sorry. Mickey and Minnie, Pocahontas, and Russell and Dug are the only characters that meet in the Discovery Island area, with Mickey and Minnie being the only ones in AO. At least from all the sources I use, that is all I can see.

I understand. I was just clarifying that none of them are also located at AO. We haven’t been there since it moved for Pandora, but we saw Donald in there last time too.

Just don’t want to stand in line twice to did the same character ;-)
How could the same character be in two places at once? ;)

lol. I know, right?! I think they can't meet at two M&G's at the same park at the same time, although I guess a M&G and a character meal are okay. Since Donald is at Tusker House and the Dino-Bash at the same time.

Someone would need to look at the Times Guide for this week. I don't see it out there yet.

https://www.orlandoparksnews.com/p/weekly-walt-disney-world-times-guides.html

Looks like the Times Guide for this week is up now. Not sure what time they posted it, but I just checked and it is this week's now.

AKmay27%2C2018.png

Stranger things have happened! Mickey is onstage on Main St and Buena Vista St at DL and DCA all the time. I giggle when we hop and he’s “changed clothes” really fast

Does anyone know how the dance party portion works? Is it continuous for the four hour block of time posted on the times guide? I have a daughter who I think will really enjoy this and we will be there a few weeks from now.

Does anyone know how the dance party portion works? Is it continuous for the four hour block of time posted on the times guide? I have a daughter who I think will really enjoy this and we will be there a few weeks from now.
All dance parties have characters rotating through. One or two may be out and when the next set of characters appear, the first ones go backstage. Some of the Dino dance parties in AK have been canceled due to the weather.

Update:
Only Chip and Dale are at the Dance Party with 2 CMs being the hosts. When the Munks leave the Party, they then magically return immediately.

Update:
Only Chip and Dale are at the Dance Party with 2 CMs being the hosts. When the Munks leave the Party, they then magically return immediately.

Yeah, I read somewhere that it was Chip 'n Dale and a DJ spinning tunes. Wasn't clear if others were there as well. Where did you hear/read this?

Yeah, I read somewhere that it was Chip 'n Dale and a DJ spinning tunes. Wasn't clear if others were there as well. Where did you hear/read this?
My CM friend is an entertainment coordinator and she was assigned to Dinoland yesterday as well as for today and tomorrow. She was pulled from her regular role to coordinate Dino Bash to have it run efficiently.

My CM friend is an entertainment coordinator and she was assigned to Dinoland yesterday as well as for today and tomorrow. She was pulled from her regular role to coordinate Dino Bash to have it run efficiently.

Awesome, thanks for the detail. Will be useful when I'm there in a couple weeks. :thanks:

Would this CM friend be out and about this afternoon, or do they work this from backstage?

Update:

If that's the case the old Dinoland dance party from a few years so much better. They had 5+ characters out for it. Even with my kids older, I'm sure we'll still check it out on Thurs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter