Donald's Breakfast - late ADR

2binak

DIS Veteran
We got a 10:20am ADR for Donald's Breakfast. Breakfast ends at 10:30. Do they just stop taking ADR's after 10:30am but continue serving breakfast foods and continue the character interaction or do they switch over to lunch foods at 10:30 and the characters leave at 10:30?

We did a late breakfast ADR at Hollywood and vine 2 years ago. We started with Breakfast, and then they put the lunch stuff out at the "lunch" time. The characters were there the entire time though. I don't remember if they are there for lunch time though????

We had a late 10:20 breakfast at Donald's a few months ago. I know that while we were eating, there was breakfast food out. The restaurant was packed with people, the characters were still out and about when we left over an hour later.

I have no idea if they had changed the food out; I just know that the last time we went up to the buffet, it was still breakfast, nice and fresh stuff as if the place had just opened.

Our ADR for Tusker House in January was for 10:30.
The characters were circulating the whole time, and I'm pretty sure breakfast food was out the whole time as well. I think I only went up for 1 or 2 servings though, so I may be wrong. I don't remember my DH coming back with any lunch food though.

Thanks to those of you who have answered. Sounds like we might be ok with the late ADR afterall. If anyone has any different experiences, please post them here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter