• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dole Whip Float

etedesco

Earning My Ears
I've never done the Dole Whip Float. What's your favorite ice cream to pair it with?

Classic pineapple and pineapple, or vanilla or orange?

Another vote for pineapple Dole Whip with pineapple juice!

120910_DoleWhip.jpg

Ive done the pineapple pineapple, pineapple vanilla, and orange vanilla. Out of the three i absolutely love the orange vanilla way better. I personally think the pineapple pineapple is way too tart. And i love tart! I do love the pineapple vanilla too, its quite delish. But i prefer the orange vanilla (float, in pineapple juice).

This is my must-do snack from the Magic Kingdom.. Always pineapple/pineapple. :lovestruc And if that wasn't enough pineapple, we like to share a pineapple spear, too.

we've done both pineapple-pineapple and pineapple-vanilla. Much preferred the pineapple juice with vanilla softserve. The double pineapple was way too tart/sour for us.

Now, when we're just getting a dish of softserve, we like the Dole Whip (pineapple)

Pineapple and pineapple juice! I always drink the juice first because I'm thirsty and then devour the soft serve as slow as I can bear (trust me, it's not slow).

I love the pineapple juice with pineapple-vanilla swirl. The orange soft serve is one of the most disgusting things I've tasted in WDW - it tastes strongly artificial and reminds me of medicine.

Pineapple all the way for us! Definitely in the top 3 snacks at Disney for us. I lost count of how many we had last trip!!

The Pineapple juice with vanilla is really good too, but DD and I share one and she prefers the (sweet, sweet, sweet) Pineapple and Pineapple combo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter