Dole Whip Calories

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Just how many calories and fat grams do you think are in a Dole Whip and a Dole Whip float?

I could honestly care less because I only have them every other year!!!

If I had to, I would probably estimate about 300 calories for a float. :)

A carrot dole whip! :lmao:

90 calories for 1/2 a cup isn't that bad.

Nutritional info for Dole Whip, from Precision Foods:

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1/2 cup prepared (86g)
Servings Per Container: 72
Amount Per Serving
Calories 80 Fat Calories: 5
Per Serving
Total Fat .5 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 30 mg
Total Carbohydrate 18 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 17 g
Protein 0 g

Vitamin A 0 %
Vitamin C 2 %
Calcium 0 %
Iron 2 %

http://www.precisionfoods.com/foodservice/bnd_products_details.cfm?skuid=10922&id=103

You may not want to read the ingredient list, though...sounds like a chemical lab inventory :rotfl2: I don't care -- can't be much worse than a lot of other junk food we eat, and at least it's low fat and has real pineapple juice in it :banana:

The way I figure, what ever calories I take in are quckly burned off and then some, with all the walking we do.

ZERO!!!! It's part of the Magic of Disney - all fat and calories are removed from the food. Right?????

Nutritional info for Dole Whip, from Precision Foods:
*snip*

Thank you so much! That is great information to have. A Dole Whip is actually not that bad as far as calories and fat, than I had feared. Now..the nearly completely chemical nature of the "food" is an entirely different thing. ;)

Oh well..I've eaten Twinkies and survived. :rotfl:

*snip*

Thank you so much! That is great information to have. A Dole Whip is actually not that bad as far as calories and fat, than I had feared. Now..the nearly completely chemical nature of the "food" is an entirely different thing. ;)

Oh well..I've eaten Twinkies and survived. :rotfl:

Glad to help. The pineapple juice in the float is probably one of the highest calorie parts of it, but I'm not sure exactly how much juice is in the cup -- I would think a lot of the space is displaced by the Dole Whip. And even though juice is high in calories, it is still nutritious and good for you :thumbsup2 The other thing I found that was kind of interesting is that Dole Whip is considered a non-dairy soft serve dessert -- not soft serve ice cream as most of us assume. If someone has a dairy allergy, they might want to look at that ingredient list and see if it's non-dairy enough that they could indulge :goodvibes

I know for a fact that I read on the Dis that "calories don't count at Disney" Do you mean to tell me that it's not true???????
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought it had dairy in it! Is this truly all the ingredients in one? I could actually have one if this were the case. :cool1:

I thought it was then mixed with real soft serve ice cream. Does anyone know?

90 calories per 1/2 cup serving isn't bad. Of course, those suckers are piled up with multiples of 1/2 cup servings.

ETA: Dole whip is lactose free, but not 100% dairy free. The ingredients include casein, a lactose-free milk derivative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter