Doing Laundry at Aulani :)

PocahontasLookALike

DIS Veteran
Yes, I'm one of those weirdos who prefers to do laundry while on vacation! I don't mind it at all. Typically, we prefer to have a washer/dryer in our room but we were not able to get a 1bedroom and had to book a studio. explain to me like I'm a toddler how this works...do I literally just go to the laundry facility, put my wash in and come back to transfer it to a dryer? It looks like they have a laundry in both towers correct?

Yes, I'm one of those weirdos who prefers to do laundry while on vacation! I don't mind it at all. Typically, we prefer to have a washer/dryer in our room but we were not able to get a 1bedroom and had to book a studio. explain to me like I'm a toddler how this works...do I literally just go to the laundry facility, put my wash in and come back to transfer it to a dryer? It looks like they have a laundry in both towers correct?
We are at Aulani this week and also only snagged a studio. Ask the front desk for your tokens. We went to the laundry room (need room key to enter), did laundry and then went back when it was done to switch over. There’s a sign on the wall that says how long a load takes to wash/dry.

Our answer is same as previous post. We didn’t see the time posted, in my trip report I provide timing details - around 35 minute for wash, 45 min for dryer

At the allstars in WDW there is an app you can use to see when the loads are done, Aulani ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter