• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does water park count as a park day.

Blizzard Beach, take a siesta at Winter Summerland golf, that's all -- Consumes zero (theme park) days and two plus visits.

Blizzard Beach in the morning, Epcot in the afternoon & evening -- Consumes one day and one plus visit.

Note that the usage life of a ticket varies with what's on it and for most hopper plus tickets is less than twice the number of theme park days. So if you want to actually use up everything then you have to mix theme park and water/fun visits on some days.

If your hopper plus ticket has or had 4 to 9 days and you ran out of plus visits and need another then you can get the additional plus for about five dollars by adding another day to the ticket.

Last edited:
So if I go to a water park and no theme park , and I have the plus ticket, it DOES NOT count towards my theme park days? As long as it’s within the time frame of my tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter