• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

does universal have a payment plan like disney for vacation packages?

disney_girl125

Mouseketeer
If they do how does it compare to disney's? Such as deposit, when final payment is due, canceling, and if a promo comes out, etc. Thanks!

If they do how does it compare to disney's? Such as deposit, when final payment is due, canceling, and if a promo comes out, etc. Thanks!
I would imagine so but it's generally cheaper if you purchase hotel and tickets separately. Also there is no deposit, cancellation or change fees when you are doing it ala carte. Just something to think about.

Oh ok, thanks! So, do most people do everything separate then? I've never been there. I only have done disney many times! Every time i've done disney i've booked a package.

If you book an onsite room using the Loews website, they charge a one-night deposit up front, and you pay the remaining balance upon check-in.

If I do that do I still get in to the parks early and get the express passes? I definitely want to stay onsite. And what about dining? Can you still add dining with a room only reservation? Do you just get the tickets when you get down there? Sorry I have a lot to learn!

Disney girl, give them a call, i seriously doubt they would hide anything from you as far as information and savings and which would be your best option.

DG, yes...you will have Express Pass and Early Entry privileges. You can buy your tickets ahead of time, that's what we do when needing tickets for the ones in our group without APs, and usually save a little by doing that.

if you book a package, you pay in full prior to arriving.

like Metro stated, now worth it.
penalites of $50 for any changes you make on the package once you booked it.

check out more info at www.universalorlando.com

Yes they do. We booked a package for HHN's. We put down a deposit & have been making weekly payments. Package must be paid for 45 days before travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter