Does FEA still open before 11:00-June 5

Mrsultraill11

Earning My Ears
Last night I FINALLY got a 8:20 breakfast reservation at Askershus. Yay!! I have read that in the past they have opened FEA early due to its popularity. Does any one know if they still do this? We have FP for later in the day but would love to ride it early. Thanks!!

First time I rode FEA, I had a 8:10 for Askershus. After spending $200 on eggs (hahaha!), we went straight to FEA. Unfortunately, the ride wasn't working correctly, so we still had to wait like 30 minutes. It worked out fine though!

Last night I FINALLY got a 8:20 breakfast reservation at Askershus. Yay!! I have read that in the past they have opened FEA early due to its popularity. Does any one know if they still do this? We have FP for later in the day but would love to ride it early. Thanks!!

By the time you finish with breakfast, the rope drop people will already be there and in line. Doesn't mean you won't be able to ride then, but I would anticipate at least a 30 min wait if not longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter