Does Fall Promotions Include AoA Suites????

Nikki_Arden

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm following the FD thread and know that sometimes the room discounts can actually save us more money than FD. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if the AoA suites (Nemo, LK, or Cars) are included in the fall promotions? My DS(5) really wants to stay in one of those themed rooms but since it's just my husband, DS, and I we technically don't need a larger room but will definitely justify it if we can get a discount. Is there anyone who can give any insight to this? TIA

I have stayed in the AoA suites many times on room only discounts. Whether they will be included on a specific promotion is hard to say, since that all depends on their occupancy level at the time the promotion is released.

We stayed in AoA suites in 2014 and 2015, both times with free dining. We are going again in May and have a room only discount. Since it's a value, the RO discount is at the low end and we saved more with the FD promo. YMMV, however. Good luck. Our kids love it there.

We stayed in AoA suites in 2014 and 2015, both times with free dining. We are going again in May and have a room only discount. Since it's a value, the RO discount is at the low end and we saved more with the FD promo. YMMV, however. Good luck. Our kids love it there.
I'm already booked at Pop Century and have only recently started looking at AoA mostly bc of their amazingly themed rooms. Since our son is 5 we are really attracted to the theming of the values bc we know he'll love it -- so we'll be doing value no matter what. I guess we'll just see which is a better value :-)rotfl:) once the fall promotions hit.

I have stayed in the AoA suites many times on room only discounts. Whether they will be included on a specific promotion is hard to say, since that all depends on their occupancy level at the time the promotion is released.
Here's to hoping it's included during this fall's promotions!!!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter