Does anyone wear their pins in everyday life?

msmileyface

Mouseketeer
I was just admiring a few of the pins I bought for my upcoming trip to Disney (I got a few of the mystery packs and I had some from previous trips) and thought, "I think these would be fun to wear out in the real world." Now that being said, I work in an elementary school and wear a lanyard daily, so for me it's very practical to do so.

Just wondering if anyone wears their pins like lapel pins? Any favorites?

Sometimes I pull one off my pinboard and wear it on my shirt. It's fun except for the annoying locking pin backs. the ones I have need that tool to put on and remove.

When I volunteered in the elementary school, I did it more often than I do now.

i recently started to wear a few of my pins. i attached one of the car's keys to the pin lanyard. it is like a little piece of vacation i carry with me

I have a Mickey-head Cherry pin that I wear on My denim jack. I almost lost it once so I took off. Then much to my delight I got a second one in a random "lot" purchase and so now Happily wear it once more.

Someday when I get around to purchasing "locking backs" I plan to put more of my pins on my jacket!

I also used to wear a couple on my retail bookstore lanyard, but I no longer work there.

I work as a cashier - I have seen a couple of people wear them - loved seing them

Not anymore...I was a kid when I wore one of my favorite pins to school. It fell off and I never found it. Since then, nope! They're staying nice and safe in my house where I do display them.

I am an elementary teacher and I wear one pin everyday of the school year. It makes my husband accept my desire to own more! Hehe

Only once I've seen them outside of Disney, on a cashier at the supermarket. We became instant friends, of course!

I occasionally do. My Mother who works with autistic children wears them all the time and says her kids love them.

I think I will start doing this next school year. I am a teacher. I think I will wear a different pin everyday and maybe make it some kind of game for my students. This will bring a little Disney magic into our classroom!

My wife has a Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto on her mini-backpack (purse) all the time; I rotate a few on my jacket/polarfleece vest over the year, usually holiday related. I have one of Stitch as a Marine -- I wear him in honor of my nephew, a real "Stitch" as he grew up and currently serving as an active duty Marine.

I have several pins that I wear, and I change them out from time to time. On my honeymoon in Feb. 2004, I was fastest finger on Millionaire Play It at DHS, and ended up with the hat, shirt and pins up to 64,000. I keep the 64K pin on my Millionaire hat. It starts a LOT of conversations. I also wear my Behind the Steam Trains Tour pin at most of my model and train club meetings. Again, a great conversation starter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter