Does anyone Know???

Looking4themouse

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a t-shirt made in the 1990's in reference to the Lion King movie. The T-shirt was black with a picture of Scar on it that said I'm surrounded by idiots not sure if the saying was on the back or front. Can anyone remember this t-shirt, or better yet does anyone have any pictures of this Tee? Thanks for any help.

I remember a cream colored shirt with Scar surrounded by the three main hyenas that had that saying. I don't have a picture though..

I feel like you are being a little snarky and rude, in all three of your posts. That's not a very nice way to behave towards others. :littleangel:

I was just thinking the same thing :sad2:

I actually have that t-shirt... I just don't know where it is unfortunately :(

I don't believe that I've ever seen that one, although it definitely sounds like a shirt that I could use. :rotfl:

Does any know WHAT?

Help others help you by completing the TITLE line.

It helps to read the first post in addition to the title.

Does any know WHAT?

I rest my cursor over the title and I can read the first post's first few lines without entering the thread. There, that's something helpful. Your snark? Not so much...
:confused3

Does any know WHAT?

your name nostreshere does not really seem to fit you, if you let something like my not including what I was looking for in the title, it sounds like you are making a MOUNTAIN out of a molehill!!!!:rotfl2: I'm actually a psychology major, just learned about stress and glucocorticoids, they are a neuron that kills both memory and immune system brain cells, keep it up and you'll be brain dead soon!!!!!!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter