Does anyone know where I can find....

beckinoz

Mouseketeer
Does anyone Know where I can find Disney fabric sold by the metre? I have looked on ebay and was just wondering if anyone out there knew of any online fabric stores in Australia that sold Disney fabrics?

Thanks for you help,
Beck

Spotlight sometimes has fabric with disney themes. I also know of a few people who are patchwork mad and they often get fabric sent from the US from online shops, I don't have any experience with this myself but they say even with postage it works out cheaper than buying it here. It may be worth a google :)

Hello,

I have been looking for a while now and I located some Disney fabric at Spotlight. However is was BIG print and not very nice!!! :sad2:

I am now searching Ebay and the internet.

Best of luck :)

jen

I buy from Ebay but search worldwide. Some US sellers will use the flat rate priority envelopes to Australia they can fit 4 pounds of fabric which is about 6 yards of cotton fabric for about $11 US dollars. i find a seller who has lots of fabrics I like and buy a few yards of different fabrics to save on the post. :flower3:

I also bought some from the US Ebay. I needed it to make a Fish Extender for our cruise and this was the only place I could find several to choose from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter