Does anyone know if they do fireworks during regular hours on nights with Chrismast after hour event?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
Trying to plan our days for our Dec11-18 trip. Would like to be at MK one night for the fireworks. Does anyone know if they will do fireworks during regular park hours on the nights of the Christmas after hours event or if I shoud pick a day that is not having the event?

Thanks

After Hours events are exactly what they say on the tin: they begin after park close. Fireworks will happen as normal.

I would say we don't know. The Boo Bash does not include special fireworks in it's description but Disney's Very Merriest After Hours event says, '
Celebrate the holidays in the very merriest way at a new event featuring a themed parade, fireworks and more!'

Based on that description I'm not sure we know how fireworks will happen on party nights.

I'm really hoping it's fireworks as usual. I'd hate to finally get back to MK after 9 years and our fireworks show cancelled because of some greedy, overpriced, stick-it-to-you Christmas event. Seriously: $200 a person???? Wow.

Yes, Disney Enchantment will be performed before park close, then the second holiday-them firework show will be during the AH event.

I'm really hoping it's fireworks as usual. I'd hate to finally get back to MK after 9 years and our fireworks show cancelled because of some greedy, overpriced, stick-it-to-you Christmas event. Seriously: $200 a person???? Wow.
...there's always the option to go on non-AH nights. Then you wouldn't have to worry about it.

Where have you seen confirmation on this? It hasn't been officially announced yet.
It's on the official Disney Blog where they just announced more details for the event:

Tickets for the 4-hour “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving you more time to enjoy some of your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions. You can also take in EARidescent magic that will be part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” from the brand-new fireworks spectacular “Disney Enchantment” to the transformation of Cinderella Castle into a “Beacon of Magic,” it’s all in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort. And, yes! That means you could be able to experience two different and unique fireworks shows in one night!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...y-very-merriest-after-hours-at-magic-kingdom/

It's on the official Disney Blog where they just announced more details for the event:

Tickets for the 4-hour “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving you more time to enjoy some of your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions. You can also take in EARidescent magic that will be part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” from the brand-new fireworks spectacular “Disney Enchantment” to the transformation of Cinderella Castle into a “Beacon of Magic,” it’s all in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort. And, yes! That means you could be able to experience two different and unique fireworks shows in one night!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...y-very-merriest-after-hours-at-magic-kingdom/
Thank you!!

Do we know if MK Christmas parade & fireworks will take place during regular park hours from Dec 22-Jan 1 or 2?

Will there be any Christmas Fireworks/ Projections/Shows outside of the after hours events, does anyone know?

Edit: I mean in November. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter