Does anyone know if it is hard to cancel a Dessert Party ressie?

Dizjunkieee

Mouseketeer
Long story short, my Dad and I are on the fence as to which DP we want to do, but today they seem to have opened for our dates and I don't want to miss out. Considering booking both and cancelling one in the near future. I know they are "pay at time of ressie" events, but unsure on cancelation policy.
Thanks!

Long story short, my Dad and I are on the fence as to which DP we want to do, but today they seem to have opened for our dates and I don't want to miss out. Considering booking both and cancelling one in the near future. I know they are "pay at time of ressie" events, but unsure on cancelation policy.
Thanks!

We had the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam party booked for mid December. We cancelled about 10 days before. No problem, refund was processed quickly. Did it myself & used the cancel function online. Not hard at all. Don't remember exactly, it is either 24 or 48 hour cancellation. It will say for sure in the policy section when you book, just read that to get the info.

We had the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam party booked for mid December. We cancelled about 10 days before. No problem, refund was processed quickly. Did it myself & used the cancel function online. Not hard at all. Don't remember exactly, it is either 24 or 48 hour cancellation. It will say for sure in the policy section when you book, just read that to get the info.
Thank you!

The Wishes Dessert Party with Plaza viewing has a 5 day cancellation policy. Just make sure to read the policy when you book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter