Does anyone know if Beaches & Cream to go....

Wendy1953

Wendy's Mom
Does anyone know if Beaches and Cream To Go is considered a counter service on the meal plan? According to Allears.net Beaches & Cream to go is a Counter Service....but I cannot find it listed on the DP listing...anyone do this?

I believe this is a change for 2006, it now considered ts. In 2005 it was cs.

It would be a dream come true for Beaches to be a CS again. :cool1:

I thought B&C has always been table service. It certainly honored DDE thoughout 2005.

I have also read that you can no longer get burgers to go from B&C if Hurricane Hannah's is open...just ice cream.

BCV23 said:
I thought B&C has always been table service. It certainly honored DDE thoughout 2005.

I have also read that you can no longer get burgers to go from B&C if Hurricane Hannah's is open...just ice cream.

Say it ain't so! We love eating our Beaches and Cream burgers sitting outside at a table next to SAB after an afternoon swim.

Actually Beaches and Cream was considered counter service before. I used counter service vouchers there last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter