Does anyone have Park Hours from past March (2019)?

helloconnie

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hey Everyone! I am getting ready for our trip to WDW for March 2020. Unfortunately, the park hours posted are generic. I know from experience that the hours will change and Extra Magic Hours will be added as we get closer to the date. However, I am trying to determine what days we will go to each park so I can make my dining reservations. Does anyone know what the park hours were for mid-March 2019 (March 18-24)? Thanks for your help!

Hey Everyone! I am getting ready for our trip to WDW for March 2020. Unfortunately, the park hours posted are generic. I know from experience that the hours will change and Extra Magic Hours will be added as we get closer to the date. However, I am trying to determine what days we will go to each park so I can make my dining reservations. Does anyone know what the park hours were for mid-March 2019 (March 18-24)? Thanks for your help!
Here are the March 2019 hours that were posted here on the DIS:
https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/march19.cfm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter