Does anyone have any idea what TIME codes are released online?

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
With discounts being released tomorrow, what time will they be available online? Wondering how late I need to stay up/how early I need to get up in order to snag what I want right away (if available.)

Thanks!

VP

I'm wondering the same thing. I think it varies. On our last trip, with free dining the promo didn't go live until after the phone lines opened that morning but I've read sometimes it's 5-6am

There have been times when I have been able to book online at 1 minute after midnight (eastern time) and other times they did not appear until 7am or later in the morning.

Last edited:
Both the prior posters are correct. The range varies WIDELY between midnight and 9am...I'm not sure that has ever been a known fact either, there's always good rumors out there about release dates (or published public release dates once a visa offer comes out like this time) but the actual time it will become available has never been made available. Sorry - best answer is to wait up until midnight...if not then, wake up at 5am and check again, and keep checking until it's released. If it's not available by 6:55am get ready to call right at 7am, lol.

I stayed up until 12:15 and nothing came out at that time. Woke up at 4:30 ish and the offers were there. I was able to book at POR like I wanted but had to do preferred rooms and the discount was nowhere near what it was last year when I priced it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter