Does All-Stars have a brochure?

The TRUE Princess :)

LOVE all things Disney! <3
We are surprising our kids for Christmas this year and I was wondering if there were any resort specific brochures so I could add it to their package.

Thanks!

Not that I've ever seen.

Why not google image resort you are staying out and make your own.

You should get a personalized brochure book from Disney. It will have the Incredibles on the front with your family's name. Portions will be resort specific.

We are going in March, I booked in October and we still have not received our packet. I'm a travel agent and can see that it was pushed to the third party vendor that mails those out but it hasn't arrived yet. Ugh. I'll just grab some brochures from my office I guess.

You should get a personalized brochure book from Disney. It will have the Incredibles on the front with your family's name. Portions will be resort specific.

Not sure they are doing those anymore. I haven't gotten one since the one I got for my trip Feb of this year. (and we have two trips coming up)

I don't know if it is only certain resorts now. At one time they had an important dates magnet, but don't anymore. We got one for a trips this April(All Star Sports), November(CSR) and just got one last week for a March trip to CSR

We are going next February and received the incredibles booklet a couple week after we booked, maybe about a month or 2 ago so I don't think they've stopped it. I would agree with the PP that you could try and make your own using online images.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter