Documents and airline ticket question

BriarRose924

Mouseketeer
Hi,

When you book a Disneyland package with flight when do they normally send out your vacation documents? And are the airline tickets in that packet of documents. I'm not sure how it works with getting all of the stuff for my vacation package. Thanks!

What airline?

You do not get "tickets" any more...you should get a confirmation # that you can check in with online and print your boarding pass at home or get it when you check in with your bags at the airport.

What airline?

You do not get "tickets" any more...you should get a confirmation # that you can check in with online and print your boarding pass at home or get it when you check in with your bags at the airport.

Thank you so much for the information. It is American Airlines. so I can just go to American airlines and put in the flight info from my package booking and it will come up with the printable boarding pass? Do you know a time frame when they send out the hotel and park ticket portion of the package?

Thank you so much for the information. It is American Airlines. so I can just go to American airlines and put in the flight info from my package booking and it will come up with the printable boarding pass? Do you know a time frame when they send out the hotel and park ticket portion of the package?

I do not know about disney package timing...but once you have your AA reservation # you can go to www.AA.com and click "My Trips/Check In" and enter your info to see your reservation details at any time. Typically you can check in and print your boarding pass (AKA: ticket) 24 hours before departure time.

Disclosure: I haven't done a package. However, I've seen lots of people on here talking about them, and I believe they say 2-3 weeks before your departure date, you should receive your documents and any extra goodies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter