Doctor's Cave Beach

KKGirl

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
I noticed on the Jamaica excursions that Doctor's Cave Beach isn't an option. I was wondering how safe is it to get a taxi from the ship to the beach and if there is access to a taxi from the beach to the ship? Thanks everyone for your insight.

Hi Everyone,
I noticed on the Jamaica excursions that Doctor's Cave Beach isn't an option. I was wondering how safe is it to get a taxi from the ship to the beach and if there is access to a taxi from the beach to the ship? Thanks everyone for your insight.
how about hiring a driver /personal tour guide instead? This seems to be a popular option and many are rated on TripAdvisor

We hired a tour company that just gave us transportation to and from Doctor's Cave Beach. Worked out great and was reasonable. The tour company was called jaital

Doctor's Cave Beach is beautiful, but be careful how you get there and back. The area between the beach and dock is not safe. I think hiring a reputable tour company is a good idea and worth the investment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!