Do you own any 'retired' Disney pins?

Disney Dork

DIS Veteran
For those who collect them, do you have any Disney Pins for places/things that are no longer there/running?

I have one for the Disney Information Center that was in Ocala, Florida. It was Limited Edition when I bought it and now the place isn't even open any more. O__O

I also have a Pal Mickey one too, which they don't do any more either!

It's so sad! :sad1:

I have a whole bunch but im not sure whether they are retired or not.. like.. i have an old MGM pin.. which says MGM on it.. so maybe that would count.. idk.. im not sure whether they are retired or not.. i just get pretty ones with the movies i like.. hhahahaha

I have some fastpass pins which I think are retired now.

I have some limited edition pins, which should be retired by now. Oh, and some Piece of Disney History pins. I love them.

One of my favourite Disney pins, i'm not really sure if it's a real one. It celebrates 50 years of Disney Imagineering. I've looked for it on Disney's official pin site, but I can't seem to find it.

idk about pins but I got one of those buttons for being a complete stranger on "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire: Play It!" Pretty sure it's retired now since the attraction is no longer there.

I have: a Tink bottlecap pin, a pin that has Tink's face in front of a T, two of the pins from the old Tink pin starter set, a ruby heart with Tink on it. (Ruby for my birthstone), a Fourth of July one where Tink is holding sparklers and her trail of pixie dust is the American flag, and one where Tink is in her winter outfit infront osf a snowflake holding a smaller snoflake. Not sure if they are retired, aut I can't find them in shops ANYWHERE.

Jeez, did I just sound like a geek or what? :rotfl:

Oh yeah, and a few rare and limited edition Tink pins that I don't have on my lanyard. There's no room!!! :rotfl:

I have a lot. I can't think of any of them at the moment.

I have a bunch of limited edition pins.
And I also have an ariel topiary pin that you can only get from CMs. Probably not retired, but topiaries are rare.

I have a Cinderella one that says "Happiest Celebration on Earth"

Same here I have limited edition ones like with the years on them the oldest year i have is 1996

I have a whole bunch but im not sure whether they are retired or not.. like.. i have an old MGM pin.. which says MGM on it.. so maybe that would count.. idk.. im not sure whether they are retired or not.. i just get pretty ones with the movies i like.. hhahahaha
they have a whole website you can look up the pin and it will tell u

I've got quite a few.

Not countin my LEs that are all no longer sold, I've got a few Disney Club ones (including one with Megavolt on it! I had to explain who he was to the CM I got it off of!), a 25th aniversary one, a 15th aniversary one, a Countdown to Extinction one (this is what Dinosaur was for about 6 months before they re-named it and toned it down because it was scaring too many kids), and several others.

Old pins are just so neat.

I have the Presidents Day Pin.
I'm not sure if it's retired, but they only have it around presidents day.

I got one in the mail today from D23 that was never really "released" xD

They sent a Jiminy Cricket Charter Member Day 1 pin to all D23 members that joined on March 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter