• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you lose the same thing a lot?

I'm good with almost everything else, just my glasses!! I think because I take them off all over the house for different reasons, so it's never the same spot. St Anthony always comes thru for me though!

I only use readers, so I get them at the Dollar store and leave them everywhere I might use them.....makes it easy

Tell me about it. At least once a week we have a drama fest because DH can't find his keys. Or phone. Or wallet. As for glasses, he now wears them all the time, but when he only needed reading glasses we always had to have multiple pairs around to replace the ones he lost.

Yep, DH loses all those things.....and his glasses. He takes them off to read and never sets them in the same place. I have found them under the couch, in bed and all around.....same with his phone. I have to call it at least once a week to "find" it.

I'm pregnant. I lose my brain multiple times per day...per hour, actually... :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, I seem to constantly lose my cell phone. I have to carry it around in case I get a call from one of my MANY doctors, but I end up putting it down and forgetting about it. Then when I remember I need it, I don't know where I left it. I also forget to charge it most of the time anyway.

I hate to break it to you..... but after delivery the lack of sleep will make that problem even worse. :)

Yes, we can have things in our pockets and hands but no bags. We are all potential thieves after all.

We aren't even supposed to have phones in our pockets but I was always bad at listening. ;)

Don't they know you need to be posting on the DIS? :teeth:

That's crazy! What if you don't have any pockets? You are suppose to try to carry it all in? I wouldn't be able to do that. LOL
Can you bring in a lunch?

My MIL used to work in a department store and they could only bring in a clear, see through bag with their stuff inside. I don't want everyone to see exactly what is in my purse!!!!

My MIL used to work in a department store and they could only bring in a clear, see through bag with their stuff inside. I don't want everyone to see exactly what is in my purse!!!!

I have heard of the clear bags before for store workers, at least you can have a bag!

I don't know why, but I'm always loosing my glasses. It drives my DH nuts! I can see without them, I just need them for distance. So I seem to take them off, set them down & then can't find them. I find I'm always praying to St Anthony, lol.

I'm pretty good with my keys, I have a Longaberger basket that hooks on my front door handle. So usually I walk in & put keys immediately in basket.

Maybe I'm just loosing my mind :rotfl2:

The car keys
My wallet
whatever book I'm reading that day

I suck at keeping track of my things. For DH and DS, I can find their stuff all day long--"honey, where's my wallet?" "Third shelf, under the paperwork you need to sign." "mom, have you seen my goggles?" "look on your dresser" But my stuff--forget it.

The car keys
My wallet
whatever book I'm reading that day

I suck at keeping track of my things. For DH and DS, I can find their stuff all day long--"honey, where's my wallet?" "Third shelf, under the paperwork you need to sign." "mom, have you seen my goggles?" "look on your dresser" But my stuff--forget it.

You're so busy keeping track of everyone else's stuff, no wonder you forget!! It's not your fault!

I don't lose too many things. Keys get put immediately on a key rack by front door. But I do think I've lost my glasses when I take them off for reading and they are right next to me lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter