do you like

balletlove

ballet freek
my songs? do u like this song i fore it
when i tell you what i'v been hiding will you tell me its ok.
or wil you turn and run away?
when i give you my key will u un-lock the love for you& me,
or will you just let it be

( chorous) show me a sign give me a key do you relly love me for me,
tell the truth now do you rely be the type of guy for me

and
When I fell can couldn’t get up, when I was sad and couldn’t laugh,. You where there for me, you’re the reason I live, you’re the reason I breath. You saved me and that is why I love you.
On a day that my life was gray, I was down and out. So sad i could not think. You grabed my hand and pulled me out, shined the sun on my face, you saved me and that is why I love you.
Ohhhh ohhh oh ohhhh I was going through a lot, I could not handle I could not think only one way out. I did not know. Ok you saved me and that is why I love you.

You took my had you loved me you told me it’s ok. You said you where going through it to that it was heard to bee a teen but not to worry cuz its ok. You saved me and that is whay ohh that is why I love you. That is why I love you!

(song based on lots of teen thought ( but not mine))
and
when my sky was gray, when all the clods could do is rain, when there was no sun-shine in my face, yyou smiled at me and made it all go away, your my sun shine on a cludy day, you make all my tears go away, you make the sky blue, and day warm

when the water was cold, when the grass is brown, when all the ppl look down and frown, you smile and say its all ok, your my sun-shinw on a cludy day, you make all my tears go away, you make the creek warm, and the grass soft and lush.

( the one just above this comment i am not so sure about so if you like it i will give the rest of the versers)

tell em if you have any suggustions
~ balletlove :bitelip: :bounce:

if you want more plz say i want more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter