• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have a favorite dis-er?

Some of my faves::)

DisneyPhD-great poster

PoohandWendy-nicest DISer around

Poohnatic -the best!

Janet2K-has thrown some FAB-U-Lous soirees at WDW!

dcgrumpy-a fun person

Bob Slydell-a great Dad

6 time momma _a wonderfull Mom

Yup, oldies, but goodies. :laughing:

plus southern and more... such as becka (I will always remember her as understanding my cause for encouraging girls to go into science/engineering/tech fields :) )

poohandwendy, DisneyPhD, and crisi are the one's who mostly post what I am thinking so I don't bother sometimes. lol

Oop, I also forgot to add my mycoupons.com crew - you know who you are. ;)

Anyone mention Zzub? He's got the coolest trip reports...

I also like MomofCKJ...her trip reports are awesome too!

CourtneyandRyan...another fav of mine...

Hedy....(again, love her trip reports...)

I mainly remember people for their trip reports, can ya tell? :)

:woohoo: :woohoo: Thank you for the shout out! I can't believe someone likes me, they really really like me!

Allyson

just wanted to say i love this site!! i;m new here, just found it!! but i'm totally addicted now!! sooo many interesting posts, just not enough time in the day . :rotfl2:

Me. I'm freaking hilarious. A legend in my own mind.
:lmao:

As for me~I don't have a favourite Dis'er. Oh wait-there was this one poster several weeks back that started a thread on tipping-that was a funny thread :rotfl:

I like a lot of people, but I have some favs. However they aren't here anymore, and I'd probably get banned for posting their names.

I'm bummed that I'm not anyone's favorite dis'er. Oh well. I'll get over it. <hmpf>

I like a lot of people, but I have some favs. However they aren't here anymore, and I'd probably get banned for posting their names.

I'm bummed that I'm not anyone's favorite dis'er. Oh well. I'll get over it. <hmpf>

I've always been quite fond of you ChrisnSteph...:flower3:

I have to say that ironically although we have had our disagreements, I like reading Chobies post, always honest and never seems to care what others think.... kinda like me :rolleyes:

there are loads of great disers but I have to give a special shout out to two in particular, I love love love Utahmama (not in a stalker sense ;) ) she just cracks me up, kind of in the same way I loved Delswife's stories, she just has a way with words that gets tears rolling down my cheeks. I miss wobin. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter