Do you get tickets delivered to you or the Email version?

littlbugmom

DIS Veteran
I'm buying our tickets tonight. The delivery for hard tickets will be after my FP window opens.
Can I link my tickets to my MDE before they're actually arrive in the mail?

Looking at the email option for the first time. Would this be a better idea?
We already have magicbands.

I'm buying our tickets tonight. The delivery for hard tickets will be after my FP window opens.
Can I link my tickets to my MDE before they're actually arrive in the mail?

Looking at the email option for the first time. Would this be a better idea?
We already have magicbands.
Get the emailed tickets and link them to your MDE. You don’t need the plastic tickets when you have MBs.

If you purchase directly from the Disney site the tickets will show up in your account immediately and you can assign them and make FP+ selections regardless of how you have them delivered.

Email for sure. I thought that was the only option on the official Disney site (maybe not???). I know I had a choice on Undercover Tourist. But there is no way I would wait for an envelope to show up in my box before I could enter my ticket into MDE.

And if you need a real ticket, any ticket window will give you one. But with a magic band, I can't imagine why you would need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter