Do you feel you use all your food/snack credits on DDP?

We are wavering on adding the DDP for our next trip in March... we have the TIW card and are annual passholders, but even after doing the math it looks like we will be saving a little bit if we do the DDP. That is if we use all the credits they give us.... We did the DDP years ago and we had a bunch of snack credits left but we also didn't use them like we should have because we didn't want to run out so not sure that's an accurate accounting.

Soooooo for those of you have done the DDP, do you feel that you have leftover credits, if so is it many or just a very few (like 1pp, 2pp, etc)

Like a few pp's, we don't have any trouble using the credits. If any are left by the end of our trip, they are snack credits, which we always use for snacks for the trip home.

Depends on the trip. Sometimes we use them all, sometimes we don't. This last trip we had a huge amount left over, but it was the week of the hurricane, so everything shut down that Friday and we missed out on using a lot of them for our plans. It wasn't a big deal though - we just loaded up on pretzels, cookies, things that easily traveled, and converted our unused dining credits to snacks.

If we don't use all our snack credits, I plan to pay for a few snacks for folks in line with me. Same for QS -if we end up with 1 or 2 left, we'll someone lunch!

That's awesome - I'm going to do that too!

The last two times we had the QSDP (free), it was just DD and me. Granted, we're not huge eaters, but we ended up with many credits left over. Last trip, we took home 14 snacks in our suitcase (bags of candy and trail mix things).

We would never pay for the plan, as it's quite restrictive. It's fun when it's free.

The bags of trail mix are awesome... way more than a "snack" in my opinion!

We've also been afraid of running out of snack credits and ended up with some extras at the end. We're going in March with 8 of us and we'll have 112 snack credits!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

We will use a bunch for "lunches" - soups, fries, etc... and use a bunch at Flower & Garden Festival!

We always have left overs at the end so we usually end up with like 12 rice krispy treats and like an extra meal for the airplane. We haven't purchased the DDP in 3? years though.

We always use all of our snack credits and then some (by paying OOP for more snacks or converting QS). However, we prefer snacking over meals at WDW.

Is there a good list of the DDP snack credits somewhere? Even if it's from 2016...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter