Do you bring your own?

onecoolmama

<font color=green>Has been known to brainwash her
Do people bring their own towels to use at the resort pools or do you use towels from the resort. I am trying to figure out which of our suitcases to use and that will make a difference!

Last year I brought my own beach towels and used them at the resort pool (FW) and at Typhoon Lagoon ... however mousekeeping left us plenty of towels that we could have used at the pool ... that said I'm bringing my beach towels again this year as I like having a big towel to wrap up in.

We just use the resort towels , but never spend a lot of time by the pool. We just need to dry off. It saves packing your own. If you want to lay out by the pool a lot I would bring my own too.

jordans' mom

We stayed at the Dolphin and you can check beach towels out at the pool with your room key. Their idea of a beach towel is a little smaller than one I would bring at home, but you can get as many as you want. I believe you can check out towels at most Disney resort pools, except for the values.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter