Do you bring the wig for DD's costume?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I was planning to pack the Snow White wig for DD1's costume, then I realized it might be too uncomfortable in the heat. We are going in Oct, and she a little hair. She has the rest of the costume (outfit, septor, crown, shoes), so I figured all of this with the wig would be a hoot! I would only leave it on for the character meal. Any thoughts?

we did breakfast at CRT last week and my DD was dressed up as Cinderella...without the wig. There were a few other little girls dressed up there, and I don't remember seeing any wigs. I'm sure the heat was a huge factor though...but I think we would have skipped the wig even if it wasn't hot.
Have fun!!!

I guess this won't be much help, either, as my DD5 was Aurora last year and is dressing as Cindy this year. She has long blond hair, so a wig wasn't needed. I don't remember seeing any "wigged" kids, but you should go with your gut and do whatever will make your daughter happy!!

my dd just wore her dress, she doesn't have all the rest of the outfit, and it never occured to her that she was missing out in any way. We did see another little girl dressed up in everything including the wig, and I thought it was a little over the top, and looked uncomfortable, but she seemed happy enough.

if you already have the wig, then it won't hurt to bring it, and if she doesn't want to wear it, you can remove it.

Bev

I just started laughing when I read this post because it brought back memoires of by DS when he was two. Remember that she is only one year old. She might not be willing to wear ANY of the outfit. DS was two the year I wanted him to be a bear. I dyed brown, a warm-up suit and a pull down hat. I added ears and a tail with fabric I had sewed and stuffed. THEN I searched everywhere for face paint that was toddler friendly and painted his face to look like a bear. YEP, you guessed it. He refused to wear the hat, pulled the tail off, and wiped every bit of the makup off. Everyone laughs at the year my DS wore a brown warm up suit for halloween.

I would pack the wig as well as the other things that go with the outfit but just put it on for a quick photo shot in the park. You want DD at her best and that means keeping her commfortable. Aslo remember that these other things while very cute might not be safe for a baby and pose a choking risk. Just be extra careful when she has them on.

Bet she will be the cutest baby at the parks!!!!!!

Jordans' mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter