Do Uggs ever go on sale?

Sometimes Costco carries Uggs for cheaper. If she wants those low chunky boots that all the young girls around here wear, just buy them. They sell out so fast.

My daughter wants a pair for Christmas. Any chance there might be a deal before Christmas?
I don't think so. I've seen that Costco and Sam's Club had them. I never saw them in my local Costco or Sam's. Sam's had the better price at $119. I did look on line at Sam's more than a week ago and most sizes were already sold out but give it a try. I know DWS sells them too but I don't see a big difference in price.

Everything fashion name goes on sale however that would be the styles and or sizes that do not sell well towards the end of the season. UGG is large and popular enough to control the pricing. Any legitimate store will have the same price otherwise UGG will not allow the store to sell the product or better wording Ugg will not sell to that store. If she wants a classic or popular style buy them through whatever legitimate store offers the best back end rewards or credit card rewards or like. Note there are plenty of fakes with any big fashion brand name so the best price from a search could get you fakes. And yes those 30 quality boots are over 100 and up with a label. We use to buy 10 for a dollar T shirts press a certain name logo for the season on the front sew on a label in house and people would gladly give us the 89 retail and yes we were the legitimate manufacturer for everything that name.

Keep an eye on the clearance section, I was able to get a pair in a nearby shoe store from the clearance section. It's pretty random what they have, I got lucky. Our Sams Club also has them right now.

I will say, I had a pair of Bear Paw shoes and preferred them. They were a lot more comfortable and lasted me 10 years, before I had to let them go.

Our Nordstrom Rack has an entire section devoted to Uggs.

Our Marshalls and Kohls have the lower end, Koolaburra Uggs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter