Do they have entertainment/concerts during flower and garden?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
We are planning a family trip in April 2018- I was talking with my MIL who is joining us. She has been to food and wine and knew about the concert series that usually goes on during that time. She thinks there is also entertainment or concerts during flower and garden -- any one know if they have stuff going on?

yes, same as food and wine with dinner packages, etc.. there is a Table in wonderland preview event on February 19 which is when all the news of what changed, what's coming, usualy who the acts performing are should come out on blogs (in the afternoon/evening).

it's basically a mini food and wine (slightly less kiosks, not as many special dinner/breakfasts/etc) with better landscaping.

Last edited:
Yes, they have concerts and food booths. The food booths are there 7 days a week. In the past few years I believe the concerts were only Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I believe in 2017 they are Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

I like Flower and Garden better than Food & Wine. This will be my 3rd year in a row going to Flower& Garden. Theres some amazing food offerings in the festival the butterfly exhibit and not to mention the Landscaping is like nothing you've ever seen at WDW. I love it, I will be there April 18-25 and I can't wait.

How long does the F&G festival last? We are going late April and would love to see it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter