Do the slushies at POP count as a CS beverage?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if you could get a slushie at POP as a beverage or dessert with a counter service meal. TIA :sunny:

beverage!! but the machine is broke pretty often or always making more slush so it hardly ever works!!

thank you! Fingers crossed I get to the machine at least once during the week when it's working!!

jennifer293 said:
beverage!! but the machine is broke pretty often or always making more slush so it hardly ever works!!

Not to argue with you but I've made four trips to POP in the last year and never had a problem with the slushie machines not working. I may have just been lucky though.

aubriee said:
Not to argue with you but I've made four trip to POP in the last year and never had a problem with the slushie machines not working. I may have just been lucky though.

I was at the Contemporary in January and it was broken for the entire week. No one was even trying to get it fixed. I asked when it would be fixed and they just shrugged. It was funny because it was on and nothing said it was broken. I just squirt out melted stuff. They didn't seem to care too much. I was bummed out! :(

Can you get a slushie in your refillible mugs? Yes, I know mugs are not part of the plan.

I've never had problems with the slushes either...

I don't know if it is a beverage choice with the DDP, but it is def included with the refillable mugs...

Just an FYI if you like slushies, you can get them as a snack option at Beverly Sunset in MGM. Yum!

We've had two stays @ POP and the machines were always working. There's more than one...so the chance of all of them being broken at the same time would be very unusual.

CJK said:
I was wondering if you could get a slushie at POP as a beverage or dessert with a counter service meal. TIA :sunny:

Did anyone actually answer this? I am wondering also.

clombardi said:
Did anyone actually answer this? I am wondering also.

I believe the second poster answered that it counts as a beverage

frayedend said:
I was at the Contemporary in January and it was broken for the entire week. No one was even trying to get it fixed. I asked when it would be fixed and they just shrugged. It was funny because it was on and nothing said it was broken. I just squirt out melted stuff. They didn't seem to care too much. I was bummed out! :(

AHHH...has the slushie machine been fixed yet at CR? We were counting on this as a nice treat during a HOT August vacation! THANKS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter