Do the AKL Lodge 1 bedrooms have a twin murphy bed?

Goldilocks07

A rockin' mom and her sweet princess
I'm looking to book a 1 bedroom in Jambo House (it will be a DVC points room) and we have 5 people in our party. On the site, it says as the 5th sleeper option "sleeper chair". Now, in years past I've seen this sleeper chair that pulls out. However, I recently stayed at Saratoga, and the website stated the same thing, except when we arrived we had that awesome pull down twin murphy (that this kids fought over who could sleep there LOL). Can anyone verify if AKL offers these now as well? Or how can I find out?
Because I brought a blow up mattress before in case that chair was uncomfortable, and it was annoying to bring and pack- and I brought a sheet/blanket set because they don't provide sheets for the 5th person.

It is a pullout chair. We used it once I can’t recall the exact size I would believe it was a twin or about. The master or only bedroom will have a king bed the living room/kitchen will have the Murphy bed/pullout coach if they still exist in some rooms? and pullout chair. If you stay on the Kidani side the 1 br will have a second bathroom as well as an amazing master bath.

So, Kidani Village has 2 bathrooms, and Jambo only has the one, in regards to a one bedroom?

I'm just not a huge fan of kidani village, I love Jambo house so much- but that second bathroom would be key.

So, Kidani Village has 2 bathrooms, and Jambo only has the one, in regards to a one bedroom?

I'm just not a huge fan of kidani village, I love Jambo house so much- but that second bathroom would be key.
Yup

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter