Do parents have to be present for a child to use a dining credit?

Bigmo

Biggest Kid on earth
My DS (10) will be dining with my brother and his DS one morning at a Star Wars character breakfast while we take our DD (3) to a Disney Junior Breakfast at the same time. Will he be able to use his magic band and use his TS credit for his meal separate from us? If not could I possibly use a TS credit to pay for his sons meal the first night when we are all dining together and he return the favor so we remain even that morning?

You cannot use more meals than are listed on your account per meal. So if yours says 3 adults, one child, you can only pay for 3 adults, one child.
I THINK that your brother can indicate to the server that your ds's credit will come off of a separate card/band/account, and use it.

First of all, remember that the Star Wars character breakfast is two TS credits, so make sure you have two adult TS credits available on your account for him to use (at 10 they are adult credits).

Second, you will need to send his Magic Band with him so it can be scanned to pay for his meal. You will have to do this because you can't order more meals on your account than you have people listed - if you want to buy a meal for his child you'll have to be at some point where you are not purchasing yourselves and your own child a meal as well. Same goes for your brother if he tries to purchase an extra meal on his account.

Third, you should make sure that either your son or an adult who is going with him knows the PIN number for your account, because they will not be able to use his Magic Band to pay for the meal unless they know the PIN number.

since it's two credits for the SW meal, it might be more cost effective to pay out of pocket. Just a thought.

since it's two credits for the SW meal, it might be more cost effective to pay out of pocket. Just a thought.
Wow I did not realize it was two credits. He may just have to join us and his sister meeting the Disney Jr characters instead.
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter