• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do i have to use all 3 FP before park hopping?

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
If we just use 2 FP plus options and then park hop, do I have to go to kiosk to get a third? Or can I do two in one park and then use my phone to get the third and more?

You have to use all three FP in one park and them go to a kiosk for the 4th and so on. If you are park
Hopping you can go to the kiosk at your second park to make the 4th FP.

If we just use 2 FP plus options and then park hop, do I have to go to kiosk to get a third? Or can I do two in one park and then use my phone to get the third and more?

Once you use one FP, you then have to use the other two or allow them to expire before utilizing a kiosk at your 2nd park of the day.

if you are going to burn a FP+ selection make it for something early and a waste. As I understand it, and I've not tested it. All 3 selections have to have been used or Expired and they have to have been in the same park.

From your post I can't tell if you are thinking, book FP+ for SpaceM and A&E, then hop to EPCOT Center, and use your 3rd selection for Soarin. That can't be done as far as I know. You would have to book say "IaSW" @9:05a and blow it off, go do your 10:05 Space, and 11:15 A&E. Then hop at Noon to EPCOT Center, and grab what ever.

We park hopped but couldn't make our 4th FP+ for Epoct while we were in the MK. Out resort concierge was able to do it or you can do it at a kiosk at the new park.

All FP+ have to be used before you hop. We had this problem last month. We got a 4th FP+ at Epcot (the first three were in Epcot as well). I went back to the room, so I didn't use mine but DH used his. When we hopped, I couldn't get any MK fast pass since I never used the maelstrom one I had. A cm with an iPad had to come cancel it manually before I could book a MK one. It was a pain. If the app is behaving, you can click on a fast pass and cancel it on your phone, but the app was not behaving this day so I couldn't.

After you use all of the initial FastPass+ experiences on the day of your visit (or your arrival windows have passed), you can select one additional FastPass+ experience to use that same day (based on availability). The additional FastPass+ experience is a rolling FastPass+ experience—each time you use an additional FastPass+ experience, you can select a new one.

Additional FastPass+ selections must be made at a FastPass+ kiosk within the same park as the FastPass+ experience that you wish to select, and they can be made at a different park from your previous selections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter